• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle RAW .30 LRT resealed and tuned, with extras, Lost of extras! $1600

Classified Status
WTS

terry mc

Jul 18, 2023
Peoria
Hi Guys,

I have decided to make some room in my safe and have put up my RAW .30 cal up for sale.
This is a package deal with everything on the table.
5 magazines, 2 moderator lengths, 2 stocks, 1 1/4 tins of 44.75 pellets, and Anschutz Pickatinny adapter.

For everything in these pictures I am looking for $1600 + shipping

So now for the details
This is a RAW LRT made by Martin, notice the wood trigger guard.
Personally I find this more desirable than the metal trigger guard.
I was contemplating doing a fresh refinish on the stock as it has become almost a green laminate now.
And thought as many guys like the green I would leave it.
I recently had it completely resealed and in the process my tuner and I had a discussion and he convinced me that it would
be good to go with a new HUMA regulator.

Also included is the Sporter stock I refinished years ago.
I changed the trigger guard to match the LRT stocks, and decided to try and stain it.
It was a lot of effort, but it came out good.

Next up the Moderator,
The stock moderator is 2 chambers, and can be a bit loud with a .30 cal.
So I called Martin up and asked "by chance would you sell me extra chambers?"
He replied no problem how many do you want?
I bought 3 and it is amazing the difference, it takes a 30 cal RAW and makes it backyard friendly.
I then found the exact twill Carbon Fiber tubing that RAW uses and bought several feet.
It also makes it extremely long so that is where having the stock length moderator is still good.
You currently have 2 lengths, but there is a spare piece of the tubing that could make a 3 length of 3 chambers.
I never did this because I liked the 5 chamber design so much.

Magazines,
I like to read so I have always bought many magazines. Oh wait wrong type of magazine. hahaha.
I have a total of 5 magazines and if you have ever bought RAW magazines you know this is not cheap.
I have 4 right side magazines and 1 left. I bought the left as I was experimenting with a scope that had clearance issues at the time.

Anschutz adapter,
This will allow you to use pickatinny for a bipod, which I imagine most of you will go for.

Stock Regulator will be included as well.

If you do the numbers you will see this is a smoking deal as this package would be very expensive to replicate.

Let me know if you have any questions.

20240220_123720.jpg

20240220_123651.jpg

20240220_123535.jpg

20240220_123602.jpg

20240220_123601(0).jpg

20240220_123759.jpg

20240220_123807.jpg

20240220_123812.jpg

20240220_123907.jpg

Last edited: