RAW .25 Finally Arrived

1530584120_16066677205b3adc38bef797.69255493_IMG_0961.JPG
1530584121_5994540405b3adc39051d57.07945272_IMG_0962.JPG
1530584121_12880179195b3adc392938a9.36632013_IMG_0963.JPG
1530584121_12491545645b3adc39460235.22568316_IMG_0964.JPG

Well my RAW that I ordered in December finally showed up and it was well worth the wait. I could tell that there was no detail missed and quality is one of the top priorities of the company. It is very solid feeling, a little heavier than I thought it would be but that does not bother me. I ordered the 60fpe version made for shooting the 34grain jsb pellets have not shot it yet because I'm waiting on the frontier scope that should be here by end of the week. The carbon fiber shroud is awesome I love it, always been a fan of carbon fiber and it's cool to see real cf on a high end air rifle. All the mags came in there own plastic box along with a warranty card some gun wipes and a manual. I just can't say enough how the gun just screams quality and I'm glad I went with the red stock it is really bright in color and very different from what I normally go for. I have a handful of high end air guns and I'd say this one is on top for overall first impression of craftsmanship. I'm really excited to shoot it but I want a good scope on this rifle so im patiently waiting to shoot it. Just wanted to give RAW a big thank you because I love the rifle and it will have a permanent spot in my line up. 

Beautiful rifle! I have its ancestor, a US built Theoben Rapid MKII, it's also a full power .25. Yours leaves mine in the dust for aesthetics, but I don't foresee parting with mine and I hope that your RAW will give you many years of good service. I haven't ever tried mine with the heavies, but it has no flies on it with the regular weights. 

Mark

Hey R1,

You'll love it. Had mine for 6 months now and their is no one getting it out of my hands. I think that you will really like this gun. I just received a .22 from SPAW who is a RAW dealer/service center 4 weeks ago also and that one is shooting great also.

I'm shooting the 34's in MK II but others are telling me that the MK I's shoot better. I'll try them once i use up the MK II's are almost used up.

Craig

Thanks fellas, so I took it out shooting and it did not disappoint very accurate. I ran it over the crony and it was shooting anywhere from 830-890fps. I was a little worried at first but I figured it had to be broken in and after I put 200 rounds through it, settled in right around 860fps. I actually would like to turn it up a little bit because I was after the 60fpe which is around 890fps and I know that's a good speed for the round I'm using. I have the polygon barrel on the rifle and the suppressor is a offset carbon fiber moderator that comes from RAW. I will say it does an excellent job of making it back yard friendly for a harder shooting .25 cal. Anyways this rifle has earned a permit spot in my aersonal and is a gun I just sit and look at, very good looking rifle and has great quality. 

Those are some awesome numbers, seems like it hits hard. Post some pics on the groups oh and how loud is it? DB's? is it backyard neighbor friendly? i have a buddy who tells me you have to shoot it at a gun range.....cause it is so loud. 

I ordered a RAW HM1000 from them about a month ago, so i got a while to wait before i get it in which i am ok with. Just worried it will be too loud for my backyard as my neighbors are with in 10 ft from me : ( hope it is not too loud. Did get it with an extra baffle for the sound suppression. 

Mark