• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

RAW .22 HM1000x for ARA?

If you tune it properly, { My tune,925 fps with the 25.39 JSB's by just adjusting the hammer spring } it is capable of shooting in the 100 ring all day long, If you do your part. Will also do it with the 18.13's. Gun likes to be held snugly. If you hold it loose, it tends to throw shots. Of course , you won't know how it shoots till you shoot it.I had to shoot mine a while to get the speed right as well as the accuracy.

Reactions: Kgphotos and BSJ
It might shoot 100s on the factory target all day….but certainly not on the unlimited ARA. If you can break 1800 on the unlimited card once in a while outdoors in reasonable conditions with a pellet….you’re doing well.

You basically have to shoot a solid X on the N50 card to score a 100 on the ARA unlimited card. The average pellet X count is probably around 12 or 13 for the best pellet shooters currently participating in N50.

Mike

Yeah, I'm just wondering if the gun is capable of shooting 100s consistently. Especially without dumping lots of $$$ into it to 'fix' it.

If it can't, no matter who drives it. Then it's off the list...
The gun is capable of shooting 100’s of rounds without touching it.
I’ve put close to 1000 slugs though mine the last 4-5 months. Haven’t touched it.

Shooting 10’s that’s more the shooter than the gun

Reactions: BSJ