• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW 1000X LRT Forend Flat Plate?

"Scott_MCT"Yes that is the one. I'm not sure if what you are looking for exists? There needs to be a certain amount of beef to insure nothing flexes once a bypod is attached. A flat attachment would need to be quite thin.
I don't think my explanation was clear enough. I'm looking for a flat(er) surface on the bottom of the forend for it to sit on a front rest without the rifle having a tendency to cant. There is no use of a bipod in this case.

ok... maybe I can help...
Several of our local shooters are using what you are looking for. It is a plate approx 3 inches wide and 4 to 6 inches long.
The Rail on the bottom of the LRT stock is very similar to an "Anschutz Rail". The plates can be found in both metal and plastic.
Our local shooters have got them from either Champions Choice or Champions Shooters Supply. The plastic ones are about $25 bucks.
They typically included the necessary "T-Nuts" to attach to the accessory rail. 

I hope this helps...

Mark
RAW PHX-Offcie