RAW 1000 chassis rifle info wanted

I'd strongly recommend this exact setup. I don't shoot mine past 50 yards very often but at 25 and 50 yards it shoots sub-moa all day. I weight and head size sort my JSB Monster Redesigns for consistency. Above all, don't mess with the tune you will get from Martin at RAW. It will be set for the 25 grainers at best speed for that pellet. Here is a string at 25.

A5F556E9-DEFA-468E-AD82-7A7D64C026EE.jpeg

And a string at 50 yards.

70E00181-6764-4E3B-B5FD-03C794D2E200.jpeg

You should not have any issues getting the muzzle velocity you want - My .22 is a 'later model' AF produced gun (likely manufactured in about 2021) and the way I received it used it is shooting the 25.39 RD's very accurately (at least out to 100, which is my limit at the big range) at an average muzzle velocity of 947 fps.

I did pick up a Chassis model in one of my used RAWs I purchased from AoA or UA. Can't say that I liked it all that much as compared to an LRT stock or other laminate thumbhole RAW stock. Will always be to each their own. I preferred the weight and configuration of the wood stock since I shoot the gun off the bench only. Allows one to get real stable on nothing more than a couple of bags. Could never get the chassis model as stable on the bench.

Of course the chassis model is a lighter overall gun, and would likely be more robust for field use. But that is not how I use my RAWs, so my chassis stock is long ago replaced and sold off.

YMMV