• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Western Airguns Rattler doesn't fire but once

So I have a Western airgun rattler 30 cal. I have only used it a hand full of times. This is mainly because it developed an air leak at the rear gage and Ive had it in the attic for 6 months. After putting the wrong o ring in it still leaked until I replaced it with the correct one today. After getting the leak fixed I took it out back ready for some fun. It shot one time accurately and wouldn't shoot again. Like there is no pressure or tension on the trigger. After waiting around for about 7 minutes I heard the gun click. So I pulled the trigger and it shot. Then back to the same thing. It's holding air and all of that is fine. I let all the air out and filled it back up twice only for it to continue to do the same. Honestly I need help with a self fix. I can't afford to send it in or ship it for the warranty. Any ideas . I've uploaded a video as well and as I stated it takes about 7 minutes to reset. Also full auto only fires once. Thanks

Yeh I’ve heard the same thing, back out the barrel ever so slightly and try again
I think there’s a video on this where someone had the same issue after using slugs that don’t work well with the gun, he had to contact western and got suggested other slugs
I have the 35 rattler that decided it won't cycle the mag on its own. There was 3-4 times it couldn't push the slug out of the mag and skipped rotation. As long as I manually rotate the mag it shoots fine. Terry at fox said to degass and reset the hammer. Going to give it a try. Was loving it. Sets off rimfire tannerite no problem.