• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Ratting with the BRK Concept XR

Hello Airgunners

I really love airgunning and it does not matter if I plink, if I shoot targets, LR or shoot pest. As long as my finger is at the trigger I am smiling.

I am happy to see that AGN has a hunting section. On so much places shooting an animal is a no go.

For pestcontrol I use BRK concept Lite. Since I use it I have not gone back the airguns I before. It became my dedicated airgun.

Screenshot_20240125_223704_Instagram.jpg

I like it for its weight, the smooth cocking, the quality, good trigger and it is really quite. The overall feel is more of a firearm and feels great.

Screenshot_20240125_223918_Instagram.jpg

For night ratting I use a ATN X-Sight and a thermal spotting device. Thermal imaging was a real game changer.

Screenshot_20240126_071957_Instagram.jpg

My Concept has 3 long picatiny rails for extra gooien. On the bottom rail I have a ST Swiss Arca adapter and room for a bipod or (IR) light. On the side rails I love to have a flashlight and sometimes and extra IR light.

Enough talk here some action filmed at private property.

Please do not watch if offended.

Enjoy

My daughter uses the concept lite, was a perfect choice with it being light, adjustable stock and very accurate. We paired hers up with an Mtc ultra lite scope which is great clear glass and not over complicated ret. She’s been hitting the 20mm spinners @ 55/60 yards consistently ( puts me to shame at times 😂 )

Hi eric, are airgun laws in the neietherlands the same as the USA? Or are there restrictions? I take it your local dealer is Krale which you see mentioned a lot on this forum?
No we have a lot of rules, permits, and papers. We may kill a rat with a trap, with a bat, with a shovel, by kicking, dropping, dropping, smashing, fire, dogbite and for many years with poison. But humanly putting a pellet is forbidden unless you have many papers.

You need about 12 permits to walk around, with airgun silencer, lamp, thermal, IR, etc. And other papers too.

Krale is a Dutch dealer. Great store, huge. The Disneyland for shooters.

• Sad
Reactions: pan60 and SHOMER