N/A Rating my PCP pistols

When it comes to precision, power and handling (and a bit of nostalgia), I rate my pcp pistols this way from top to bottom:
-FX Ranchero .22, custom made all the way.
-FX Ranchero .22, Corcoran stock
-Ataman AP 16 compact.177
-Steyr AP2 / FAS 609 (cannot deside between these two)
-Rohm Twinmaster Top, customized and SO silent!)
-Rohm Twinmaster Top (match version)
74120ADC-F82B-49F2-9AB1-DAF385252730.jpeg

And now the shooting season starts here in Norway!

When it comes to precision, power and handling (and a bit of nostalgia), I rate my pcp pistols this way from top to bottom:
-FX Ranchero .22, custom made all the way.
-FX Ranchero .22, Corcoran stock
-Ataman AP 16 compact.177
-Steyr AP2 / FAS 609 (cannot deside between these two)
-Rohm Twinmaster Top, customized and SO silent!)
-Rohm Twinmaster Top (match version)
View attachment 459248

And now the shooting season starts here in Norway!
I still want an Ataman..

Nice collection

Isn't there someone that was strongly hinting that he was in the process of making / copying the AP16 ? Maybe a couple of months back ?
He was making a few parts for people that needed to replace parts that were broken / fill probes etc.

I bought a second gun, as a "spare" parts gun, shortly after the war started over there.

Mike
Buying a spare parts gun was a smart move, according to the situation over there…
But in the long run you will have the pleasure of two iconic pistols Mike - the day will come when spare parts are available again.

Very nice and expensive collection, but then I don't see a GK1. Get one of those, then make your comparison.
Awaiting a norwegian supplier before a Huben is relevant for me. And a GK1 gives only 6 footpound over my custom Ranchero. ( in .22 that is). If I go for a GK1, it has to be a 25 - and yes - it is an outstanding piece of engineering, no doubt about that!

Reactions: kkarmical
Awaiting a norwegian supplier before a Huben is relevant for me. And a GK1 gives only 6 footpound over my custom Ranchero. ( in .22 that is). If I go for a GK1, it has to be a 25 - and yes - it is an outstanding piece of engineering, no doubt about that!
I believe you are farely mistaken about the power difference between the Huben pistol .22 and the Ranchero .22

Nice rigs, G.(y)

As for a GK1, not sure I disagree with a post I saw to the effect someone feels their GK1 spoiled them to any lesser air pistols.:eek:

GK1 Gilmore 40.jpg

No, it wasn't me. Nor will I be thinning my air pistol arsenal of AP16s, Falcon FN12 custom, Duk Il AR6, P-Rod, etcetera...

No matter how much sense he makes!
:oops: