Other Rare production airguns?

no idea where that info came from but I mentioned there are 2 different type stamps from San Anselmo. That would skew things quite a bit and add yet another variable.
It's data gathered from the internet and other collectors over a period of several years. FWB 124/27's with the Santa Rosa stamp are less common to find and the data chart seems to back that up. The serials on those fall between 609XX(earliest on chart) and 617XX(last on chart). That's under a 1000 count if all are Beeman stamped in that serials range, which may not be the case.

Technically, the ones stamped precisely "Made in Germany for Beeman's Precision Airguns" are the least seen so far. Not to be confused with the earlier "Made in Germany for Beeman's Precisions Airguns" (plural).

Reactions: specie
What kind of gun is that Colt 1911 like with the Walther LP2 rear sight? I really like that Healthways Plainsman with the short barrel, and the Colt Woodsman-like pistol at the bottom...never saw anything like these!
The 1911 is a Crosman 4t1. The one that looks like the Woodsman is a Crosman V300

Last edited:
Reactions: Shuggoth
One of the Chinese guns you hardly ever see is the XS B7 sidelever. It's a sporter version of the XS B-3 with the side folding stock. I picked mine up @2003 from Golden Toller airguns in Maine. I never see them so I assume they are pretty uncommon. Here's mine with a bad camo paint job on the stock which I am in the process of redoing.

View attachment 434652
Awesome picture, like how you use those stair treads. Cool rifle and well preserved.

Reactions: Shuggoth
My LG1 is a .177 smoothbore also. The most interesting thing is that the trigger is different than the dialog in the Smith book. I need to make a piston sleeve because the cocking arm drags across the spring when you close the barrel. Absolutely hate that sound.
Interesting....I had heard that they were available either rifled or smoothbore, I have a rifled one.

Other than the member I purchased it from, I haven’t been able to find anyone that has seen another HW80K in stainless look electroless Nickle plate. This one is in .25 Probably making it even rarer. It was produced in 2008 Per Weihrauch and was available by special order only.

IMG_4871.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0978.png
    IMG_0978.png
    611.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: