Other Rare production airguns?

Unless it appears on a Model 127, the Jnc stamp is not that uncommon.

I started a thread about all Jnc's a while back and got very limited response. Seems there might be a few hundred at most and "might be" a lot less than that. At one time the Blue mentions that just 25 were produced but that has been easily disproven.

I started a thread about all Jnc's a while back and got very limited response. Seems there might be a few hundred at most and "might be" a lot less than that. At one time the Blue mentions that just 25 were produced but that has been easily disproven.
The Jnc stamp spans approximately between serials 12531 and 20XXX. Still gathering data, so it could actually run into the 21000 range. By 21552, the misstamp had been corrected. The question that still remains is: how many of those 7500–8500 FWB 12X units did Beeman import?
Concerning the only 25 produced, I've not noted a serial in that range without a Beeman stamp. It makes more sense that he would have ordered 100–500 at a time. Just speculating.

Might be a faulty memory but seem to remember mention of some of the early Beeman R series rifles having that "JNC" mis-stamp and some that were double stamped with the Beeman logo?? I'll invoke @DualMagMike and @MDriskill here since I've learned quite a lot from both with their knowledge of the vintage rifles.

None of the Beeman R series have/had the Jnc marking, just FWB124 and extremely rare 127. The double stamp is an R1 thing only and it refers to both the CA city (only San Rafael) and Boswell bear on the same side of the rear block (left side). Those were on the earliest of the R1's and are pretty scarce.
85 R1 Left side view .22.JPG

Last edited:
None of the Beeman R series have/had the Jnc marking, just FWB124 and extremely rare 127. The double stamp is an R1 thing only and it refers to both the CA city and Boswell bear on the same side of the rear block (left side). Those were on the earliest of the R1's and are pretty scarce.
View attachment 432935
As always sir, thank you for filling in the blank. Knew there was something, just for the life of me couldn't remember what...lol.

Reactions: DualMagMike
Sometimes in older German language words they substitute letter "J" for letter "I". For example, "Soviet Union" is spelled "Sowjet Union". Maybe the Jnc stamped airguns were made for the domestic German market, and the Inc stamped for the rest-of-the-world? Any of you folks fluent in old time German?

Not the case at all of language, supposed to be Inc but stamped Jnc. Well documented typo error and mentioned in older Blue Books.

Reactions: crowski
Not the case at all of language, supposed to be Inc but stamped Jnc. Well documented typo error and mentioned in older Blue Books.
Jnc wasn't the only error on a FWB12X. The very first stamp was "Made in Germany for Beeman's Precisions Airguns".
"Precisions" is plural. I've seen it on four digit and some 0XXXX serial numbers. That error was corrected by 06825

Last edited:
Jnc wasn't the only error on a FWB12X. The very first stamp was "Made in Germany for Beeman's Precisions Airguns".
"Precisions" is plural. I've seen it on four digit and some 0XXXX serial numbers. That error was corrected by 06825

and guns weren't the only typo victims.. here's my tin of Bearcup pellets
1707274363230.png