Raptor reports.

My Raptor will miss my "birFday" on Monday, but I can live with that knowing the gun will be tested and build solid when it finally gets here. The problem is, at my advanced age, I don't know how long I will get to enjoy it. 👿

Waiting for UPS.

1563734724_9536187225d34b2c40bc189.08287591_Waiting for UPS truck.jpg

We got to SHOOT the RAPTOR Mini this weekend !!

Awesomeness in a compact package .... being a .25 cal running @ 47 ft lbs. Got to handle , tho not shoot the RAPTOR being it was a customers gun about to be sent out for delivery.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0H565sh9Ko/?utm_source=ig_embed

Travis Whitney stopped by the Oregon State FT Championship Friday after work and gave us a look at both. left us the MINI to play with for the weekend. 1/2 tin of pellets later those who handled and shoot it gave it a BIG Thumbs Up.

Thanks Travis.

Scott S

Negative. Im shipping those who dont want to wait standard regs on their guns and will ship the adjustable regs later when they come in. They get to keep both regs.

didnt know there was an issue, and Ive not been contacted about it....

that a conversation we'll have when the gun gets closer to shipping? Should I be reading more forums about the Raptor process? (which Ive not been doing, it just adds to my waiting stress.. :) )

Negative. Im shipping those who dont want to wait standard regs on their guns and will ship the adjustable regs later when they come in. They get to keep both regs.

didnt know there was an issue, and Ive not been contacted about it....

that a conversation we'll have when the gun gets closer to shipping? Should I be reading more forums about the Raptor process? (which Ive not been doing, it just adds to my waiting stress.. :) )

We will probably have the regs before yours ships Dan.