Raptor reports.

So, where are the Raptor reports?

It's been 2 weeks since they started shipping. I can ship a gun anywhere in the US in 5 days or less so if they truly shipped out on the 15th someone on here should have one. And I'm sure they would be reporting something by now. I am really interested in the Raptor Mini in .25 and I realize the minis may not have shipped yet but any reports would be good.

I called about my rapture.22 Monday that I had ordered in early may 8th or the 15th(don't remember really) but was told they were having barrel issues and lothar walther was shipping out a new batch as replacement. Mine might ship out by the end of the week but I'm not holding my breath as I know how things can go sometimes .I'm not stressing over it at all.im sure I'll get a great product when their done with it ,my .25 Flex keeps the pellets gun blues away.😀👍any time I get bored. .

Only 1 in 20 people post anything most are lurkers or just come here to get information for purchases so hang in there a few people from this forum will have guns next week.

Tried reaching out here and gta with a few members and I'm sure phone calls are the best but can't always get on the phone with my son in my ear. Thinking about getting one and would like some help/info

Only 1 in 20 people post anything most are lurkers or just come here to get information for purchases so hang in there a few people from this forum will have guns next week.

Tried reaching out here and gta with a few members and I'm sure phone calls are the best but can't always get on the phone with my son in my ear. Thinking about getting one and would like some help/info

Heres my cell at work you or anyone can text to it. 541-238-8833 or call it either way that will bring you directly to me.