• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Raptor groups from today

I'm Impressed! Keep in mind that Jimmy's pic of the Thomas groups are from a very to tier Bench Rest gun. And they compare very favorably for a new out of the box gun in my opinion. Very Nice!!!

Looks like you have a real winner there Frank!

I got a kick out of watching the vid's from JSAR shooting both pellets and Slugs out of the .22 TJ barrel Travis sent with the Mini. Seems like yours, another stellar performer. The vid's are on facebook and many more on Instagram under jsarifle.

Knife

Frank, looks like my little Mini will be some time Tuesday. .22 and .25 TJ's Barrels.

I will be testing JSB, H7N Baracuda, NOE cast .22, .25 pellets, and several NOE slugs of my own design. (really modded molds from existing NOE offerings), as well as an Arsenal and MP mold.

Should answer a Lot of Questions. It is equipped wit the Prototype JSAR Adjustable Reg. As far as I know, the only one out there with a customer to date. Now that is gonna be a learning experience. LOL! ;<)

Knife 

Well, it arrived and the only thing I had here to test besides the hunter pellets Travis sent were those god awful Wally world Crosman HP. GRRRR!

At 50 yards,Was floored. I emptied a mag of 12 in a 1/2 target dot and it was one ragged hole. AT 50 YARDS. I've never had those pellets be accurate. I use them for Scorpion hunting at point blank range out of the PP &7oo Artemis pistol. Shocked to say the least! 

And this is an unchoked barrel men for slugs! Just WOW!!!f :<)

Knife/Mike

Well, it arrived and the only thing I had here to test besides the hunter pellets Travis sent were those god awful Wally world Crosman HP. GRRRR!

At 50 yards,Was floored. I emptied a mag of 12 in a 1/2 target dot and it was one ragged hole. AT 50 YARDS. I've never had those pellets be accurate. I use them for Scorpion hunting at point blank range out of the PP &7oo Artemis pistol. Shocked to say the least! 

And this is an unchoked barrel men for slugs! Just WOW!!!f :<)

Knife/Mike

This is the type of post I need to read to try to keep my sanity while waiting for mine, uffff need this gun yesterday