RAW Rapid Rapid/RAW block noise

Here is something I have noticed before but was confirmed yesterday while chrono testing all 6 of my guns. All my guns are the same calibre, with the same valves, same reg pressure, same hammer pip length and spring tension and are shooting at the same speed.
Every newer interaction of the rapid/ raw range has a slight increase in block noise. Now none of my guns are what anyone would call loud in fact they are very quiet but there is a difference between my oldest mk1 being the quietest and the latest HM1000x
Now, the only differences between all my guns is the plenum size and the plenum to valve chamber port size and port angle. The old mk1 has the smallest plenum, the smallest transfer port and that port is angled, the mk2 has the next smallest plenum and port, the older HM1000x next with the latest version bigger still.
I can only assume the the increase in noise is either turbulence within the block as the air moves through it or the air bouncing around within the block.
There is no difference in muzzle report just the block, it may be volume or tone, ether way there is a noticeable difference🤔

Any one else noticed the same or have a better explanation of what it happening?

Bb

Reactions: mubhaur
I feel that my RAW with small transfer port at 950fps with 18.13 grain jsb pellets produces very similar sound from the block as a Rapid mk2
Yes, but don’t forget I am not shooting at the same power as you and to be fair, each evolution of the RAPID/RAW rifle has given them a potential to make more power more easily.

Reactions: mubhaur