• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

rapid air weapons UNBOXING VIDEO

Congrats on a awesome rifle. Keep us updated on how it’s shooting and how you like the barrels.

Mine can’t get here soon enough, I just got off the phone with Sandra and mines 2-3 weeks out, they got behind on some other rifles due to a late shipment of Laminated wood for previous run, I let her know that in January I’ll be ordering another HMx but in .25 with the LRT Black/Charcoal stock.

imould I took weeks to decide on the stock. style and coulor. I love it

​dirte yes the steel bottle was for clearance for cut rifled barrel as well as shrouds.both my barrels are sleeved. planning on a cut .22 barrel for it soon. cant have all that with a carbon bottle. yes the long wait was for what I wanted to get. thanks for saying u like it.
​I love air guns and this raw reflects ever thing I like in an air gun wait was worth it..
​pat thanks for likeing the green I think its raws best coulor. to me it is but I do like other coulors too..
​accuracy is sickly insane with jsb 13.4 in real good

"aa_limited"AS I PROMISED LAST MONTH HERE IS THE UNBOXING OF MY RAPID AIR WEAPONS SINGLE SHOT AIR RIFLE WITH THIMBLE, BOTH POLY AND LW BARRELS .LRT STOCK.
.177 20 FOOT POUNDS.

SORRY FOR THE WAIT HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT GUYS

You got the Forest Camo laminate; awesome! I like the wide swath of green on the left side of the forestock. You're making me homesick :-(

"aa_limited"Marcella yes I'm the same way loving the green on this stock. the lrt stock makes the coulors come out in a wide swath.also too I like how the gray brings it all together.
​I didn't expect to like the gray but I ended up loving it.
mind u its 177 and no cannon like yours!
Well, aa; your shooting purposes are fundamentally different than mine. I am willing to trade some degree of accuracy for features more conducive to hunting. BTW, I sold my RAW and bought a rifle more suited to small-game hunting. I just couldn't lug 30 lbs of field gear around all day! I bought an FX Wildcat .25. She's only 40% of the power of my RAW, but much more accurate and a heck of a lot lighter and easier to handle! I'm totin' only 10 pounds in the field now. BTW, the Forest Camo laminate is gorgeous, isn't it?

yes i put alot of thought into mine when i bought it. as i wanted some thing heavy and i knew i wasnt going to carry mine around. just to go to a spot sit there for hours at papter targets and long range targets.definitly wasnt bought as a hunting gun.
i know the raw air gun i have is amazing. to me its the gun of all guns for shooting at targets.
this gun out doors will take the head off a match every single time at 25 meters.EVERY TIME!.,
and this is only getting started. its amazing what these guns can do in the right hands.

9e3e8ecb483779b210999c53ccc3efc3.jpg

the best thing I like about this rifle its the thimble.. its not the same loading a single pellet into a magazine rifle .
​with the thimble the pellet goes into the thimble and theres no way to distort the pellet or canting at all. not even possible..
for target shooting I converted to the thimble and never going back.
barrel indexing is the way to go for max accuracy.
​I'm getting 2 mm ctc at 28 yards.5 shots to a group out doors.. can I complan with that?
and this is over a back pack and coat for a rear rest. I'm amazed to be honest