• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Ransony legit ??

Not legit. Ransony LLC is a scam. I bought a couple couple of air rifles from them off of their ebay site back in November 2022, and they shipped me an empty box instead. When I contacted them, they took 1 week each to respond to me. Ebay was no help and sided with them instead. Accusing me of doing something bad. I am out of 800+ dollars. BUYER BEWARE: DONT BUY FROM RANSONY LLC. THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS AND SCAMMERS HIDING BEHIND AN LLC TO NOT GET SUED.

Not legit. Ransony LLC is a scam. I bought a couple couple of air rifles from them off of their ebay site back in November 2022, and they shipped me an empty box instead. When I contacted them, they took 1 week each to respond to me. Ebay was no help and sided with them instead. Accusing me of doing something bad. I am out of 800+ dollars. BUYER BEWARE: DONT BUY FROM RANSONY LLC. THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS AND SCAMMERS HIDING BEHIND AN LLC TO NOT GET SUED

Hmmm….highly suspect. Joined 19 minutes ago to bash this place that I have heard nothing but good things about. I have in fact in the past called them and the guy was very nice. I remember another member buying a buccaneer with a slow leak and the guy offering a refund but the guy wanted to keep it so he gave him a partial refund. Plus eBay always sides with the buyer so I frankly think your story stinks like a steaming pile of 💩. No offense.

Not legit. Ransony LLC is a scam. I bought a couple couple of air rifles from them off of their ebay site back in November 2022, and they shipped me an empty box instead. When I contacted them, they took 1 week each to respond to me. Ebay was no help and sided with them instead. Accusing me of doing something bad. I am out of 800+ dollars. BUYER BEWARE: DONT BUY FROM RANSONY LLC. THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS AND SCAMMERS HIDING BEHIND AN LLC TO NOT GET SUED.
Use amazon

Hmmm….highly suspect. Joined 19 minutes ago to bash this place that I have heard nothing but good things about. I have in fact in the past called them and the guy was very nice. I remember another member buying a buccaneer with a slow leak and the guy offering a refund but the guy wanted to keep it so he gave him a partial refund. Plus eBay always sides with the buyer so I frankly think your story stinks like a steaming pile of 💩. No offense.
I have to agree - no problem with Ransony but I did use Amazon for the purchase.
This beauty has Motorhead magic in it!

IMG_6829.jpeg

Hey guys...

Quick question , has anybody had any dealings with a company called " Ransony " they look legit but just making sure .

Thanks .
We just registered with Airgun Nation here, thanks for the forum for us to get connected here.

Yes, we are a legitimate small online business focusing on Hunting, Shooting and outdoors sports. If you have any questions, you can contact us here or call me at 770-693-6797, by the way my name is Yang Wang.

Regards,

Hi, Hal,

We were just informed that you complained about your experience with us in Nov. 2022, so I just registered myself here to the forum to hopefully address your complaint and other questions from many customers of Airgun Nation in the future.

Unfortunately, just FYI, I searched all of our order records and I can't find your name with any order from us in the past 5 years. Can you remind me of your order (including the Order ID and your real name for the order)?? I will check our order history and get back to you with an answer.

Regards,