Range Carts

Biohazardman posted a link to diy photos. I saw something not related to cart but very ingenious. It’s a swinging target that you hang from a rope or small diameter rod. 

You take a spoon and form a hook from the handle end and then hang it by the hook and you shoot at the spoon portion. The spoon portion is just the right size to simulate a squirrels head. 

Randy

21.1654141718.jpg

thumbnail24.1654141749.jpg

Single rifle cart keeping CG low as practical. Multi rifle improvise as solution or vertical placement side by side or use a baby stroller of some sort.

Parts, Pellets, Safety glasses, Air, Seat or bumm bag & Shooting sticks all attach some place on the shown cart.

Baby on Board (BOB) stroller. You can get them used on Offer Up or Craigslist cheap. This one was $35, in great shape and its even the Team Centercut colors! Then just add the “Antlers” for one or two guns. Like has been mentioned they even sell double ones so you could have two on each side.

653AA1DD-C1E1-426F-94BF-D6C7118AE98C.1654205744.jpeg

B6F3D2B6-6F37-4A11-84A8-CA9D3CEE7E44.1654205777.jpeg

Reactions: JimD and Alawsin
Baby on Board (BOB) stroller. You can get them used on Offer Up or Craigslist cheap. This one was $35, in great shape and its even the Team Centercut colors! Then just add the “Antlers” for one or two guns. Like has been mentioned they even sell double ones so you could have two on each side.

View attachment 209982
View attachment 209987
Good score on the bob cart, thay are the Cadillacs of strollers. What's the odds of the color matching your team colors. Awesome!

Reactions: Centercut
This is what I use but only because the shopping cart style handle allows me to retain balance and not use my cane.
4039D12F-1D7D-4239-86F7-4368DDC992A6.jpeg

What you can’t see is a full 88 cu tank, snacks, a Yeti thermos, and a container with all my ammo.
The 7 gallon bucket doubles as a misc supply carrier and at a moments notice becomes a bench swivel seat when I pop on the bucket seat lid that’s just on the other side of the black tool box.

I did witness Centercuts BOB stroller along with others that had them, and if I could that’s the way to go. A few of the ranges that I’ve been to use 3/4” crushed gravel for their parking lots and walkways and those stroller tires look like they just glide right over that material.

Reactions: RAMJET66