• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Range Card Holder

I am using Mero Ballistic software to help set-up a range card. With the way I am shooting Hunter class it is not feasible to put my card on the ground. Last night made a holder to go around my neck. Worked out well for me today. Thought of possibly doing one for my left forearm similar to an archery arm guard. The card is printed on heavy paper then glued to card stock and sealed with packaging tape. Keeps it waterproof and stiffer for putting in the holder.

Holder Back.jpg

Holder Front.jpg

Walt, had I been able to shoot the CCGC match yesterday, you would have seen me with a playbook wristband, like they use playing football. Got mine from Amazon for like $12 incl tax & shipping. I got tried of the card hanging on my neck along with my pellet pouch plus now a slight twist of my wrist and I can double check holdover without letting go of the rifle.

The archery guard idea is good in you don't have as much elastic around your arm, especially on hot days like yesterday.

great execution, quick suggestion: Kill the bottom half, that's info that you don't need while shooting. Either replace it with something useful, like bracket info or key thoughts, or make the dope chart bigger so you don't get tired and confuse a 6 with an 8. As i get older, i've found that you can't get numbers on the scope or gun too big.
Great points, agree with you on the eyes. Dr. says I need bi-focals, resisting cause they will make me look old. Not that the gray hair doesn't.