• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Events Ranchito Robinson Bench-Rest Silhouette match this Saturday, March 6

Airgunners,

Per our usual, first Saturday of every month schedule, our monthly Bench-Rest Silhouette match is this-coming Saturday, March 6 (weather permitting). And though I don't lend much credence to weather forecasts more than a day or two out, as I write this the forecast for Saturday is partly cloudy skies, a high of 62, and 10 MPH winds. But FWIW, wind-speed forecasts can realistically be given a 2X to 3X multiplier at Ranchito Robinson! 

Attached find a revised copy of the BRS rules and information reflecting a permanent change of match start times to 1 PM rather than 2 PM. The revised information also features a hot, new "model"👯👄 She goes by DW, and has more 'special tricks' than Trixie could ever even imagine!

Maggyy bed.1614802908.jpg

Happy Airgunning,

Ron

download.png
View attachment Revised BRS Rules pdf.1614803137.pdf

I think CC is right, DW for Derrick. Besides she kinda has his eyes and his gentle disposition to boot.

Wrong DC! That little chick isn’t gentle 😆

Ron has scarres to prove it! Ron’s words about Maggyy:

“She is the reason my hands and forearms always look like I tried to jack off a bobcat with a fistful of barbed wire in a cactus patch! 😳

🤣😂🤣