• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Rainson Edge X Has anyone got one ????

I just purchased one a couple weeks ago from Airguns of Arizona and I really like this rifle in .25
First impressions is this rife is very accurate using JSB 25.39gn and JTS Dead center 25.39 pellets. and I got it easily sighted in with a cheap discoveryopt FFP HT 4x16X 40 mounted.
I like the external power adjust that has 5 points of adjustment as well as external regulator adjustment. The rifle is a wee bit heavy but I’m a big guy so it doesn’t bother me lugging it around. Couple issues I have or had is first the grip is kinda small for those with big hands like myself. My fingers feel Jamed and I have to drop my pinky finger below the bottom where grip juts out. No big deal breaker for me though. Second was the side lever action is a longer rear pull than my other rifles I’m used to and if you short stroke it then you know what happens and you have to remove magazine so as to not double feed and then cock it all the way back.
Another issue is the fill port is not standard as my others but larger 8.7 ? and you have to use the female adapter that comes with the rifle. You will need a male end to attach to air source. The marine grade barrel is fully free floating from the receiver and although feels pretty rigid I’m having a bottle barrel adapter made to fit it to prevent any barrel droop especially if you use the moderator that comes with the rifle as it is heavy and causes the barrel sleeve to just touch the bottle. I currently have a 3d printed one installed and no issues. The stock has a removable picatinny mount for bipod as well as two rails on each side of the receiver and stepped rails on top for multiple applications of sights n scopes. It also has adjustable length of pull and comb with a removable push lock sling swivel that can mount on either side. Rifle is solid and appears well made with high quality standards of assembly JMO! Overall I really like this rifle and is competing as favorite with one of my other custom made airguns. I’d rate it a solid 4.5 out of 5 stars. Huge Kudos n 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️rating to Airguns Of Arizona for their knowledge and help prior and after my purchase of the Rainson Edge 👍👍
Picture attached shows my groups at 51 yards using the JSB 35.39 the JTS dead center was pretty much the same or even slightly better groups. If I didn’t shake so bad I’d probably have groups in half dime size. 😁
0E4E099D-B1BE-4240-B421-88676EDA21AB.jpeg

Very nice review. I saw that rifle on AoA and was wondering about how it would stack up with another Turkish gun the Benjamin Akela.
I have a Benjamin Kratos .25 that shoots extremely well and has nice looking wood furniture. I assume it is made in Turkey as well under the Benjamin Craftsmen line of airguns

I am also curious about these too, I see ARE airguns has them with the 580 and 700cc bottles for $679, but with all the Turkish made airguns I had in the past they were all pretty mediocre and not very impressive, the only only Turkish rifle I like was the reximex throne and the worst was the Aselkon mx9, had a few hatsans but they were pretty much the same..

IMG_3754.png

Reactions: Dogowsky
I’ve looked at those rifles on that site and asked about the lack of regulator knob on the right side. I was told that the ones with the reg adjust knob are the old models but I looked at Rainson website and they showed their models with the reg knob. I bought a Rainson EdgeX with adjustment knob from AOA and was told they were the newest models. So I’m Leary of those being offered without the adjuster . Still impressed with my .25 EdgeX !

I just purchased one a couple weeks ago from Airguns of Arizona and I really like this rifle in .25
First impressions is this rife is very accurate using JSB 25.39gn and JTS Dead center 25.39 pellets. and I got it easily sighted in with a cheap discoveryopt FFP HT 4x16X 40 mounted.
I like the external power adjust that has 5 points of adjustment as well as external regulator adjustment. The rifle is a wee bit heavy but I’m a big guy so it doesn’t bother me lugging it around. Couple issues I have or had is first the grip is kinda small for those with big hands like myself. My fingers feel Jamed and I have to drop my pinky finger below the bottom where grip juts out. No big deal breaker for me though. Second was the side lever action is a longer rear pull than my other rifles I’m used to and if you short stroke it then you know what happens and you have to remove magazine so as to not double feed and then cock it all the way back.
Another issue is the fill port is not standard as my others but larger 8.7 ? and you have to use the female adapter that comes with the rifle. You will need a male end to attach to air source. The marine grade barrel is fully free floating from the receiver and although feels pretty rigid I’m having a bottle barrel adapter made to fit it to prevent any barrel droop especially if you use the moderator that comes with the rifle as it is heavy and causes the barrel sleeve to just touch the bottle. I currently have a 3d printed one installed and no issues. The stock has a removable picatinny mount for bipod as well as two rails on each side of the receiver and stepped rails on top for multiple applications of sights n scopes. It also has adjustable length of pull and comb with a removable push lock sling swivel that can mount on either side. Rifle is solid and appears well made with high quality standards of assembly JMO! Overall I really like this rifle and is competing as favorite with one of my other custom made airguns. I’d rate it a solid 4.5 out of 5 stars. Huge Kudos n 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️rating to Airguns Of Arizona for their knowledge and help prior and after my purchase of the Rainson Edge 👍👍
Picture attached shows my groups at 51 yards using the JSB 35.39 the JTS dead center was pretty much the same or even slightly better groups. If I didn’t shake so bad I’d probably have groups in half dime size. 😁View attachment 352098
Very nice groups brother! Seems like it performs great.

Reactions: coastal drifter