• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Raining outside but Sunshine in my Heart

Hello everyone

Is that title a bit hokey, sorry about that. It is raining outside but I just had to shoot the Crown some today so I improvised a bit. I sat the Big Bang Pellet Trap and Stand out under my carport and turned the Bench around in the shop and opened the door. Now I am set up at 10-meters to shoot as much as I want to today. Shot a warm up target and did pretty good (y) , so I decided to give a try at the General Target and got really lucky and shot a 200 score :D. That gave me a good bit of confidence so I opted to go for the big one, The 8 by 8 Competition Target.
Ok bare with me a bit here, this is where the Sunshine comes into play, I shot a perfect score of 160 which I have never done before :love:. I have always missed at least one of those dang little center circles where if you miss you get ZERO points and it just kills your score. Wohooooo a 160, I’m going to shoot some more :D.

ThomasT
FX Crown 01-29-2023.1.jpg
FX Crown 01-29-2023.2.jpg
BBPT Outdoors.1.jpg

Last edited:
🎶Its sunshine and lollipops🎶
Hello @Boostcreep

Well the only song that I could hear was the sweet sound of the rifle report and then see that little hole appear in just the right place. Now I have to shoot another 160 for this to count :rolleyes:

ThomasT

PS: I hate to admit this but I did shoot that (&$^%$ target two more times and well you don't see a photo here do you 🤪. Missed just one of those center circles again each time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
Hello @Boostcreep

Well the only song that I could hear was the sweet sound of the rifle report and then see that little hole appear in just the right place. Now I have to shoot another 160 for this to count :rolleyes:

ThomasT

PS: I hate to admit this but I did shoot that (&$^%$ target two more times and well you don't a photo here do you 🤪. Missed just one of those center circles again each time.
It'll drive me nuts when I'm shooting for groups I'm going to post. I'll get 4 in the same hole and then pull a shot or get a flier!

Thomas! Woo Hoo! GREAT GREAT shooting there! And...do frame that please! 🤗
Hello @Ranchibi

You know how folks used to have their babies's shoes bronze plated....oh darn, can't do that, it would cove up all the targets. Guess frame under glass is the best idea. Man I got down to the last two center circles and I was talking out loud to myself, "alright ole man take your time and don't mess up". Well that is fairly close to what I said 😉

Have a great weekend and thank you,
ThomasT

Reactions: Ranchibi
Hello @Ranchibi

You know how folks used to have their babies's shoes bronze plated....oh darn, can't do that, it would cove up all the targets. Guess frame under glass is the best idea. Man I got down to the last two center circles and I was talking out loud to myself, "alright ole man take your time and don't mess up". Well that is fairly close to what I said 😉

Have a great weekend and thank you,
ThomasT
Ha! I do remember....LOL! I hear you about talking to myself and saying "don't mess this group up"...just takes a moments of loss of focus and.....dang it! LOL! You also enjoy the rest of the weekend!

• Love
Reactions: rsfrid and ThomasT
It snowed so much here overnight I had three people shovelling. I'm too pooped to shoot today so I'll live vicariously thru @ThomasT. I can depend on my deputy to get the job done. Nice shootin pardner. 😏
Hello @rsfrid

Sorry to hear that Ross, it doesn't hurt to take a day off evrey once in a while. Mix a good and strong toddy and sit back and relax and dream of shooting a perfect score 🤠.

Not to worry I will keep things in order until your return.

ThomasT

Reactions: rsfrid
Hello @rsfrid

Sorry to hear that Ross, it doesn't hurt to take a day off evrey once in a while. Mix a good and strong toddy and sit back and relax and dream of shooting a perfect score 🤠.

Not to worry I will keep things in order until your return.

ThomasT
Thomas could you PM me so I can send you info for the target traps.

• Love
Reactions: ThomasT