Rabbit removed

Rabbit next to side of house. Looks like will be good eating.

IMG_1643.jpeg

IMG_1644.jpeg

The rabbits come after your tomatoes? I haven’t seen them mess with my tomatoes, but we have war over the beans.

My fenced yard is good at keeping skunks out, at least after blocking the places they would get in.
But the bunnies think I have created a sanctuary.

Usually the dogs run em off before they drop babies. But last week we found two shallow bunny nests in the grass. No babies, so I filled them in. I have yet to get a shot at one.

The rabbits come after your tomatoes? I haven’t seen them mess with my tomatoes, but we have war over the beans.

My fenced yard is good at keeping skunks out, at least after blocking the places they would get in.
But the bunnies think I have created a sanctuary.

Usually the dogs run em off before they drop babies. But last week we found two shallow bunny nests in the grass. No babies, so I filled them in. I have yet to get a shot at one.
I only grow tomatoes and peppers, so the rabbits have limited options. The squirrels get to them more than the rabbits, but I'll justify shooting them to eat them however I can!

Reactions: Bandito
Good job man! You HAVE to try a Rabbit à la Moutarde- Sooo dang good!! Making my mouth water thinking bout it!
Thanks. I’ll look into it. This rabbit was prepared with the meat eater recipe that was shared earlier. I didn’t make the Alfredo sauce as the recipe described. I just bought that. Also I used chicken stock instead of game stock. I used a ceramic Dutch oven for 2hrs at 350.