Rabbit Hunting

I just got back from a rabbit hunting on a farmer's land. Several years ago, I was invited by a friend to join him and his friends on a night time bunny blasting with shotguns. I had a lot of fun that day and I always wanted to go back. Last Thursday my friend invited me to go with him. My friend views pellet guns as toys so he told me to not bring my toys and to bring my 17 HMR and my shotgun. We spent 4 hours walking/driving around the farm and we might have shot 30 or 40 rabbits total. I had a lot of fun that day but I told him I could get a lot more rabbits with my air rifle and my nite site. Tonight we went out again. My friend was the pilot and I was riding shotgun in my mini van. Well, to my friend's surprise, I was able to get a lot more rabbits. How much did I get? I can't say the exact number but if I had to guess, I must have shot over 200 rabbits tonight. I brought my .25 mrod and my .35 cricket, and I brought a tin each of pellets. Each tin of pellets were almost full and I just refilled my tank last week. I refilled both guns so many times I lost count. I believe the reason I was able to shoot so many rabbits was because the rabbits were not use to the sound of the pellet guns, we didn't have the loud blast of a rifle, and we were not using a spot light. Before anyone says anything about us using a spot light to hunt rabbits, I can assure you the land owner has been using this method his hold life and it is legal with his permission. We slowly drove around several fields and their were thousands and thousands of rabbits. I never seen so many rabbits in one sitting in my life. We just slowly creep along the fields and shot rabbit after rabbit until I literally ran out of pellets. When we drove to the next field, we drove about 15 mph down a dirt road and thousands of rabbits were running across the road. We actually drove over a few of them even though we were going 15 mph. A few rabbits actually hit the side of the van. It was diffidently an incredible sight to see the sheer number of rabbits running. I never witness anything like it before. I don't have any video footage or pictures because this was all done in the dark and their were only two us. So if you happen to be in my neck of the country, and before the crops start to come out of the field, let me know and I can take you.