Rabbit Hunting in Australia

I don’t want to make this political, but after living in Europe so long and originally being from the very pro-gun state of Idaho there are a lot of misconceptions on gun ownership Americans have. More than once I have heard, Europeans can’t owe guns, and that is far from the truth, and I “educate” the those people on the truth. Just a lot more restrictions for the most part. One of the things that make Europeans scratch their heads on the USA’s hang-ups with moderators on firearms.

I thought you could,nt have airguns their? nice ved.nice place for sure"

Airguns are perfectly legal, but they're considered to be firearms so they require licensing. That's all. Thanks for checking watching.

I don’t want to make this political, but after living in Europe so long and originally being from the very pro-gun state of Idaho there are a lot of misconceptions on gun ownership Americans have. More than once I have heard, Europeans can’t owe guns, and that is far from the truth, and I “educate” the those people on the truth. Just a lot more restrictions for the most part. One of the things that make Europeans scratch their heads on the USA’s hang-ups with moderators on firearms.

You realised that Australia isn't in Europe, right? 😆 I agree with your sentiment. There does seem to be a belief that gun control means no guns, and that's not the case. It's certainly much more restrictive, but the laws here have never prevented me from being able to do the things I want to do, I've just had to jump through a few hoops to do them. 

Cleary and the rest of the Panthers cleared out most of the Bunnies last week man!! The finals should be a good one, likely an end of a era. 

Glad you got a chance to go out and get a couple.

For anyone that doesn't understand this, it's a Rugby League reference! I'm not a League fan, but I did appreciate this very much!

Very nice watch my friend. Kangaroos 🦘 are a very unique looking animal. I guess being from the United States they are just very different from what I’m use to seeing. I enjoyed the hunt as well. Keep it up and have a good one.

They definitely are. They're so common, but I still really enjoy seeing them. Thanks for watching.

Looks like a beautiful place to hunt and the weather seemed really nice too. No wind.

I feel very fortunate to have access to the land that I shoot on. It's only about 40 acres, of two neighbouring properties, but it's an absolutely wonderful piece of the world. And you're right. We're getting into the midst of spring, and we're getting more nice days than not...I did strike it lucky with absolute lack of any wind that day though.

Thanks everyone!