Well... Maybe be tomorrow ..

First pic and first 5 not so bad. ( One shots just off at 10 o'clock yull see it in pic 2).

Woth a nice right to left tail wind i figured i could go 2 click down and that was the marked off ones then neglected to hold a tad right for wind . So went up one click and held just off center right and got the next shots in.. but over all not too bad and they day less wind comming . Ill try again to better..

75yR9.jpg

75yR9-2.jpg

on irons.jpg

I never really tried to shoot my springers beyond 70 yards. My Rx-2 in .20 was probably the most capable at that distance with 13.3 grn Kodiak pellets.
Folks may find they can be capable. Really should be . i figure you got a 800 (+/-) fps gun and 100y is just 300 feet.. right? At least get in 6-9" paper plate worse case. Your not going to kill but punch paper . Like that .177 cant punch through a pellet tin just can a Copenhagen can lid but still hits pretty much for my aim spot on irons

Folks may find they can be capable. Really should be . i figure you got a 800 (+/-) fps gun and 100y is just 300 feet.. right? At least get in 6-9" paper plate worse case. Your not going to kill but punch paper . Like that .177 cant punch through a pellet tin just can a Copenhagen can lid but still hits pretty much for my aim spot on irons
Yah, they are capable but I was just being realistic. I would never hunt past distances I wasn't comfortable with. Happy Shooting. Mick

Yah, they are capable but I was just being realistic. I would never hunt past distances I wasn't comfortable with. Happy Shooting. Mick

"no wind and no daylight or lots of wind and good daylight i cant win..."

YUP ! bought a Harbor Fgt. 6000 lumen led light $37 takes care of the dusk problem
Ya, i just dont see myself stringing out 100y of extension cord..lol.

But i did make a light box that you can use a flashlight or a battery powered lighting in it and parchment paper for target paper worked well . I had a picture of it on a old device on how it worked out / looked at night scoped or naked eye .. . May find it all at gta in a idea thread . a friend there did like you with a flood/work light and it was nice as well .

Ya, i just dont see myself stringing out 100y of extension cord..lol.

But i did make a light box that you can use a flashlight or a battery powered lighting in it and parchment paper for target paper worked well . I had a picture of it on a old device on how it worked out / looked at night scoped or naked eye .. . May find it all at gta in a idea thread . a friend there did like you with a flood/work light and it was nice as well .
they have a Battery version

Reactions: Hateful McNasty