Beeman R7 gives me relief

A8A12A10-3A67-4FF2-86E3-AC06D9DF8C82.jpeg
The r7-177 is a good asset to my springer collection. 2 weeks after lower back surgery and I can easily cock this little beauty. Wonderful to have some trigger time. Accurate little rifle with jsb 7.33 and 8.4.

Great little guns. By far my favorite. My wife and I were shooting ours out to 70 yards at an end facing soup can and an upright 16 oz beer can. Both were pretty easy for her scoped 177 Hw30 "Annabelle".

I with my peep sighted 30 could do the strait up beer can about 50% of the time and the end only showing soup can about 10% of the time. I improved and did a little better towards the end. Hold over is a bitch when 2/3rds of the sight post is higher than the target and twice the width.

Anyway lots of fun. Glad you're shooting.
Be well
Ron

Reactions: fishing43
Great little guns. By far my favorite. My wife and I were shooting ours out to 70 yards at an end facing soup can and an upright 16 oz beer can. Both were pretty easy for her scoped 177 Hw30 "Annabelle".

I with my peep sighted 30 could do the strait up beer can about 50% of the time and the end only showing soup can about 10% of the time. I improved and did a little better towards the end. Hold over is a bitch when 2/3rds of the sight post is higher than the target and twice the width.

Anyway lots of fun. Glad you're shooting.
Be well
Ron
Thank you Ron for the good wishes. That platform has its place in everyone’s collection

Had to have my right shoulder put back together after tearing everything in it in 2020. Was 8 months before I could shoot and my R7 .20 was the first rifle I could manage that with since I could do everything one handed. Felt so good getting to shoot again, when I had the chance I bought one in .177 to go with it...lol.
Go slow with the recovery and do exactly what the therapist says to (said by the guy who's also had his back fixed...lol)

The best physical therapy there is. Hope you recover soon,,,don't push it,,,speaking from experience.
Not gonna push it and I’m actually pretty good at being a patient, according to my wife.😂
Had to have my right shoulder put back together after tearing everything in it in 2020. Was 8 months before I could shoot and my R7 .20 was the first rifle I could manage that with since I could do everything one handed. Felt so good getting to shoot again, when I had the chance I bought one in .177 to go with it...lol.
Go slow with the recovery and do exactly what the therapist says to (said by the guy who's also had his back fixed...lol)
starting pt Monday morning . And will follow orders

Hope your recovery is swift. I just shot a 30 yesterday. I’ve got 5 of them. I’m shooting my larger springers now while I have the strength. Saving the 30’s and 50’s when it dwindles. They’re such awesome guns. Good luck. Crow
Will limit myself to the r7 for a couple of weeks and then move up to the 50 and r8. Hopefully Doc moves my weight restriction up in March and I can get the rx2’s and the 90 in 20 cal for out for some exercise. Could let some air out of the rammers 🤔.

Will limit myself to the r7 for a couple of weeks and then move up to the 50 and r8. Hopefully Doc moves my weight restriction up in March and I can get the rx2’s and the 90 in 20 cal for out for some exercise. Could let some air out of the rammers 🤔.
Make sure you “listen to your doctor, instead of your favorite nurse” John Lee Hooker. Crow