• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

R7 from PA on the way.

I had a back order from PA for an R7 thats was taking a while for the $10 for 10. I just got a nice email explaining they had a system issue this past week, and are catching up on all the back orders to be shipped. So, if anyone is waiting longer than usual for an order from PA, dont worry, they are on top of it, and it looks like they are catching up now. 

Plus all the extra volume from people ordering because they are locked down on top of it. I was just happy to hear that they let me know they were on top of it and catching up.

I saw the 1st chipmunk of the season yesterday running across the snow. I think this is going to be a good year. :)

I won't start my own thread but will piggyback on yours! My R7 showed up yesterday afternoon. I had all day off today with plans to mount a scope on the new rifle. But the dang sights were just so cool I couldn't do it. Wanted to do a break in so I cleaned the barrel and shot 125 cheap Crosman WC's at 10m. Of note, they report the trigger is awesome... I could not feel a trigger👌... had to stiffen it a bit.

What a gorgeous rifle, the stock is way better than I imagined. Perfect balance just in front of the trigger guard. Supper happy...will mount scope this weekend (Hawke 2x7 32mm)

R7.1614386615.jpg

125 shots at 10m, bag rest on table

R7 n125.1614386639.jpg

I have an older R9 and an hw30s already. Im left handed so i got the R7 because it has the ambi stock instead of the right hand cheek of the new hw30s. In my yard the hw30s is perfect. I have 25 yards to the hay bales and the neighbors cant hear it. The R9 is almost too loud on some days. So i shoot mostly the hw30s and now the R7.

I found JSBs 8.44 work great in all of them so it makes it easy to stock up.

These are great rifles. Everyone should have one or two of these.