• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

R5M Matador Owners

Hi All,

Just checking in, got myself a nice .25 R5M with a Valiant Zephyr scope and a Carbon PSR bipod. Changed over the digital gauge for an analoge one, installed the HUMA regulator and set the velocity of the JSB king's 34 grains pellets at 280m/s (920fps), with excellent results at 25m (27 yards) and 40m (44 yards) at a max spread of about 10mm (0,4 inch). As soon as I can find a decent spot for longer range testing I will try him out at 100 and 100+ ranges. So far, It's an amazing bit of kit!

1586959991_9159771885e971677b0da74.15739909.JPG

Note to help you all out, Matadors and all edguns are not set up for slugs!!!

They can be, they need to be at the least throated and this does not hurt pellet performance if done correctly.

their straight push feed system does not have a ton of mechanical advantage for bullet seating, so the bbl need to be set up for this use.

They make brilliant slug guns, when set up for slugs.

Note to help you all out, Matadors and all edguns are not set up for slugs!!!

They can be, they need to be at the least throated and this does not hurt pellet performance if done correctly.

their straight push feed system does not have a ton of mechanical advantage for bullet seating, so the bbl need to be set up for this use.

They make brilliant slug guns, when set up for slugs.

~~~~~~~~

Thanks for the advice.

May I send you a PM?

Thanks

Al