N/A R.M.A.C 2023 100 yard benchrest results? Rifle brand, model and caliber??

Airgun Al

Dec 6, 2023
usa
Im very interested in examining the results from the 2023 RMAC 100 yard benchrest.
Im mainly interested in the rifle brand, model, and caliber that was used, by each of the 18 and 20 pro finalists.

The 2021, and 2022 results that I have found online, include the make/model/caliber information.
However, the 2023 results do not.

Does anone have this information available?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: tibor and pan60
I know some of them for pro class:

- number 1 and 2, Thayne and Val, were using the Karma Red Panda, both in .30 I believe.
- Nikolai (3rd place) was using an FX Crown with the .22 JSB monster redesigned
- me (4th place), I was using a borrowed pretty much stock FX Impact in .30 cal, only had a Airmarksman backbone rail on it.
- Aaron (5th place) was using a RAW in a MPA chassis, also shooting the .22 JSB monster redesigned
- Franz and Keith (6th and 7th place) we're both using FX impacts but I don't know the calibers they were using

Haven't checked the rest of the list but there is a video from RusBear where he walks down the line of all pro relays. If you can link the names to the face then you can see what they are using :)

Last edited:
I know some of them for pro class:

- number 1 and 2, Thayne and Val, were using the Karma Red Panda, both in .30 I believe.
- Nikolai (3rd place) was using an FX Crown with the .22 JSB monster redesigned
- me (4th place), I was using a borrowed pretty much stock FX Impact in .30 cal, only had a Airmarksman backbone rail on it.
- Aaron (5th place) was using a RAW in a MPA chassis, also shooting the .22 JSB monster redesigned
- Franz and Keith (6th and 7th place) we're both using FX impacts but I don't know the calibers they were using

Haven't checked the rest of the list but there is a video from RusBear where he walks down the line of all pro relays. If you can link the names to the face then you can see what they are using :)

Thank you, and CONGRATULATIONS on your 4th place finish! Outstanding!