• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

R.A.W HM1000X Question

Like said above, drop reg and adjust HS. My .22 RAW HM1000x LRT is detuned to shoot 18gr pellets @ 950fps-36ft/lbs but had to cut 1 coil from the spring as I left the regulator alone. I think the lowest fps with a full spring was around 980fps, just back out the HS adjuster. The .22's come from the factory with regs set @ close to 140 bar as they are tuned to shoot 25gr Redsigned @ 950-ish. My barrel also likes NSA 17.5gr .2175 slugs on the same tune @ 935fps (but barrel needs to be clean for great accuracy with said slugs). Hope this helps.

I think with the stock spring you’re going to have to cut the coils. Because the spring is set match the power required for said valve/plenum pressure.

Your going to have to much hammer when u lower the reg pressure and the adjuster doesn’t have enough range go back off that much.

Personally I would ask Martin for a second spring, leave the reg as is and cut the spring so it only cycles the valve enough for the 18gr jsb

Should make for a short crisp cycle

Yes the reg can be turned down, and works equally well.
However if you’re looking to jump between two tunes. Unless they are very equal in power requirements it’s best to get a couple parts.
I personally have a couple spare springs and a couple reg cores I can swap into the my reg body to quickly change the tune

Reactions: Ranchibi
I think with the stock spring you’re going to have to cut the coils. Because the spring is set match the power required for said valve/plenum pressure.

Your going to have to much hammer when u lower the reg pressure and the adjuster doesn’t have enough range go back off that much.

Personally I would ask Martin for a second spring, leave the reg as is and cut the spring so it only cycles the valve enough for the 18gr jsb

Should make for a short crisp cycle

A second spring would definitely be in the works if cutting coils is the answer. Thanks