Quit Screwing Around: Lets see those SPRINGER GROUPS

Wow thats a great target JoeWayneRhea! Was shooting my fwb 300u this morning, but it didn't go as planned, was shooting at 25y, first it was way of from last time i shot, a bit high and to the left, adjusted it to the center, 5 shots in the same hole, but then there was a flyer an inch to the right, then one low, then grouped ok for a while and then it was of again, checked the scopemount and it was loose! Started over again and adjust it, but then it shot bad again and lower and lower, and some flyers again, so i gave up and went home, what could it be? Is it only a cleaning needed to be done or what?

Hmmm it could just be dirty . Check the breech seal and see if it looks ok.And look inside the transfer port and make sure the breech seal is good . When they give out it's like a car battery , you will get a few hints and then nothing . Only other thing that comes to mind would be if a spring broke . .. Try the simplest thing first and give it a good cleaning. I've rebuilt rifles that were so badly fouled that I literally snapped a bore snake in half trying to pull it through . Its usually something simple . And if you are ANYTHING like me its usually my fault. Lol

Shot these two 40 shot rounds this morning using my FWB 300 S Universal. I haven't got my new Hawke scope yet and the only one I had laying around was a Leapers 3-9x32 AO, ( not the best ). I set it at 7X because that's what my new scope will be and I wanted to get an idea how the 7X was going to work out.

I was using JSB 7.33 RS at 10 meters with a slight wind..

Yeah, I know I put the wrong date on there, That's what happens when your 70 and getting senile.

So I put this 1 x 4 Leatherwood Hi Lux on my JWR Special 300 mini. Looks terrible but its the only scope I have short enough to not block the loading port.

I shot this 10 shot group at 30 yds. Not so hot. I've done better with open sights. The bad flyer was due to the fine fine hair trigger on this gun. I get used to shooting any other gun and have to remember how to touch one off with this wonderful little gun. The target pic is rotated 90 degrees CCW.