Quit Screwing Around: Lets see those SPRINGER GROUPS

So I've been noticing something and curious if you guys have seen this also ? After changing over to a different pellet while shooting I've noticed it sometimes ( not always ) takes a few shots for the different pellets to " settle in " before they shoot their best . Not sure if it's seasoning as I've heard rimfire shooters speaking of or what ..This Target is a good example . I started at top left and snaked my way to the bottom after changing back to the original pellets I zeroed up with earlier in the day . The first 10-15 shots seem to loose group until it gets back right .

PS this group is 25 meters with 8.4 AA pellets . And its about as well as i can shoot

I've been training at the club the last 10 weeks with 10-meter prone, and the training is paying off. Shot my best 30-shot group ever today!

5-visual card, all 10's:

All the cards in a row:

Group analysis:

How tiny that 10-ring is? Well, it's tiny as hell, just 0,5mm. Not hitting that little dot means it's less than 10:

Why the 300S rules? That's why! :D 

"Nueces"25 yards

Either the TX is starting to like me, it is becoming broken in, I've gotten the hold down ... or all three.

One kinda odd thing though: It took ten clicks up on the Hawke today. A change from yesterday's zero where it seemed spot on. Weather? Faulty scope? Mount?

mine only does that when stock screws loosen. When shooting the tx200 just push down on the scope and see if that changes poi.

"Goodtogo"
"Nueces"25 yards

Either the TX is starting to like me, it is becoming broken in, I've gotten the hold down ... or all three.

One kinda odd thing though: It took ten clicks up on the Hawke today. A change from yesterday's zero where it seemed spot on. Weather? Faulty scope? Mount?

mine only does that when stock screws loosen. When shooting the tx200 just push down on the scope and see if that changes poi.
Thanks. Yeah I checked the screws and they're good.

Well after my trials and tribulations with the 350, losing the site post, trying to make my own, shooting without any insert and plumb wearing myself out cocking it ... I decided the TX needed some love. Good Grief! It was like cocking a childs toy pop gun. he he he

25 yards. Not as good as before but felt good anyway. Air Arms Field Target 16 grain. 10 shots.

(pic flipped 90 degrees CCW as per usual with image safe)