• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Quit my job to go shooting rabbits!!!

Hi Neu,
Thanks, that’s a good suggestion about comming up with an intro. I must look into it.
The next question is, do I add music, or commentary?
Pete.
I am far from an expert on this but commentary might help hold the viewers attention longer. Also being as the avg person has the attention span of a gnat these days I would make some YouTube shorts also. You could cobble together say 30-60 seconds of really good video and post those also.

Reactions: RangerPete
please not to loud if music , most music is way to loud, it should be background
Agreed
Which lens are you using the 50mm or the 70mm? That PARD scope is looking more and more interesting.
Ive got the 70mm. I wanted the higher magnification zoom, which is 5.8x and 11.6x I think…? When looking for rabbits in a field I often wonder weither I should have gotten the 50mm with its lower magnification and wider field of view.
But then when I find that rabbit and I want to zoom in as close as I can on it’s head (to be as accurate as I can) I realize the night mag was the correct choice 👍🏻

Reactions: HogKiller
I am far from an expert on this but commentary might help hold the viewers attention longer. Also being as the avg person has the attention span of a gnat these days I would make some YouTube shorts also. You could cobble together say 30-60 seconds of really good video and post those also.
Hi Neu,
I’m not 100% sure how those “shorts” work.
The part that worries me is I don’t know if there is a way to show the “Warning, this is a pest control video” slide first, before it goes stright into the head shots, there by giving the whiners and the greenies something to complain about because they didn’t have enough warning to stop watching and click off before it was thrust in their face…. Etc etc etc…. 🤔