Quieting down a plinker with a 3D Printed Mod.... Got one?

Hi there, I have two back-yard rifles/plinkers (25 yards) that I'd like to quiet down.

I have professional moderators (DonnyFL, Huma and factory issued ones) for my hunting rifles, but I'm not looking to drop a ton of coin on something for these back-yard little guys and was hoping to find any one with a STEP file for a .177 moderator that might actually work?

I got one from another forum, printed it and it didn't do anything for the sound and totally threw off the POI of the rifles.

Any thing you might have would be appreciated!

Thanks much
-Jimmy

I cant help you with printing your own 3d mod, but if you look on etsy and amazon and other websites like that including EBAY you will find a gentleman named FROGGY who makes them with 3d printed internals and a carbon fiber wrap. And those actually work, and are every bit as quiet, actually 2db more quiet then the donnyfl tanto according to my DB phone meter.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/froggysairguns?ref=simple-shop-header-name&listing_id=1070068638

that is his etsy but like i said he sells on ebay and amazon also and it works just as well if not better then the tanto and was 1/3 the price and its lighter to.