Quietest PCP you own?

I would like to hear the elusive (to me) mouse fart quiet airgun someday. Purchased a Daystate AirWolf 22 with Airstream VI and Hugget moderator and while both are not loud, I don't consider either quiet or nearly silent especially at the 37 fpe setting.

Note that quite a few here indicate the Daystate 22 Wolverine with Hugget as their quietest...is there anything about the Wolverine that would make it quieter than my AirWolf or does it really come down to the subjectiveness of noise level?

"iride"Cricket 22 wins hands down,,, The Cricket 25 comes in close, Even with a LDC the marauder 25 comes in last,
Mike
Someday I'll need to hear, or rather not hear that. My .25 Marauder is pretty quiet, but I have nothing to compare it to. Seriously, I have a slingshot that makes more noise than my Marauder, so those Crickets must be pretty impressive.

#1 Disco w/Home Fab LDC 6" x 1 1/8" w/Culers & Felt> 1Long--Plastic Washer- 1short--Plastic Washer--1 Long W/Rubber Bike Tire Tube over Plastic LDC Body & Black Duct tape over Rubber Tube.....Silent only hear Hammer slam Home. Every time someone new Shoots it, They say it Did not Shoot what's wrong with it>> makes My Day

#2 M-Rod .....What else can be said abour M-Rod being Quiet

Your Gun's maybe Different.....Franky