Quietest, most accurate, and long distance pcp.

Update: I am entering in the PCP market in place of my cheap IGT. I have plenty of experience in long range shooting with rifles. If from what I have read I could use one accurately to 100 yards that would even be better. I currently use my .22lr to about 50 yards and my .17hmr between 100-200 yards. So if this could be a replacement to 100 yards that is a bonus for me. But still need this so I don't break the law in the city silent/quiet is key.

Looking for recommendations for:

I am sure this has been asked before but things change rapidly in the industry. I am looking for the quietest, most accurate, and a long distance pcp. My need is urban (hence the quiet part), accuracy (I have air rifles but not the most accurate), and distance (Accurate over 25 yards).

Price is not a factor but warranty, accessories, and most important the 3 listed. I will be using this for pest control and small game hunting.

Thank you!

Looking for recommendations for:

I am sure this has been asked before but things change rapidly in the industry. I am looking for the quietest, most accurate, and a long distance pcp. My need is urban (hence the quiet part), accuracy (I have air rifles but not the most accurate), and distance (Accurate over 25 yards).

Price is not a factor but warranty, accessories, and most important the 3 listed. I will be using this for pest control and small game hunting.

Thank you!

What's the largest pest/critter you'll be shooting at?

What's the max distance you'll be shooting at?

Generally when you are looking for the best thing in multiple categories you have to give up a little in each or give up a lot in one category to maximize the other two.

You have asked for a solid 100% answer to a subjective question. That we cannot give. Tell us about you expectations and preconceived notions, and we can give you our opinions. Your milage may vary...

Welcome to AGN, shooti'em good!

There are tons of airguns that will fit your description. az tuned rapid .20 fit the bill for both sound ,accuracy and distance.
20200329_123316_HDR.1607094798.jpg

the quietest,

most accurate,

long distance pcp. over 25 yards).

warranty, accessories, and most important the 3 listed.

I will be using this for pest control and small game hunting. "urban"

Crosman .25 or .22 Kratos, a great mid level pcp bottle gun for pesting small game hunting. No real need to spend twice or 3 times as much to get the same job done with a fraction of the warranty, imo.

1) Kratos price will leave plenty of ca$h in your pocket

for a nice DonnyFL silencer to make Kratos mouse fart quite,

but its not loud as it comes. And cash left for nice Alpha6 scope... At lea$t compared to the EU gun$.

2) Accurate for a quarter size groups at 50 yards all day every day if you're up to it.

3) 25 yards is hardly long distance for a good pcp, Kratos will do that blindfolded. Kratos will take care of small game and pests out to 60yards if you're good and mount a higher power good scope. Plenty long enough for an urban gun like you asked about. 100 yards should be possible with a little tuning and maybe slugs.

4) Kratos, 5 year warranty... one of, if not the best warranty in the industry just a phone call away

Checks all your boxes nicely without breaking the bank and leaving enough to get a big ole silencer, and sweet scope to make it mouse fart quite and accurate... Plus its a full size rifle without a hammer slamming in your ear every shot. And its a local company, you can deal direct with the factory for a forum 25% discount and free shipping on Fridays...

But, you could spend 3 times, or 4/5 times what a Kratos cost and have a awesome rifle with 1/5 the warranty that will do more or less the same job you ask of it. It might look cooler and be a notch up in quality though... But it kind of makes me wonder why the 1-2 year warranty on those other rifles that boast higher quality isn't on par with the Kratos. If they have so much quality why not stand behind it..?

jmo

bpk25w_011.1607093949.jpeg

Like Enkey said. For urban close range pesting it's very hard to go wrong, and any airgun can be hushed very well with a Neil Clague LDC (Lead Dust Collector.)

If you are going to send pellets on paper for long range, plenty of great recommendations here. Veterans, AZ, Crosman, etc.

If you want a superior build that is designed to last through maintenance disassembly and everything else? Do what Roachcreek did, and I are doing. A Scandalous in any caliber you like. Granted I'm having the Lilja barrels threaded for suppresors & night time Coyote shooting but that's the only thing that might not tick your box. Definitely not backyard safe or quiet.
If you know you don't want to get into slugs? 
EDgun or, have Charlie Frear go over a Cricket or Veteran. They have no problem sending .22 or .25 pellets or slugs. He'll set it how you need.

We can hone the answer if you list pellets or slugs only, desired power at impact, and what long distance is for you. Because today's AG's can reach out. I was going to buy this from Carl 2 years ago just because it set a record.

https://talonairgun.com/forums/topic/longest-distance-ever-shot-air-1108-yds-257-video/

Thanks for the video Shambozzie.

I had a custom .257 Scandalous built for me instead for the longevity of the build ( straight threads that aren't designed to be tightened once) and rock solid platform that can't be beat. Who else can prove 1/8" moa with slugs? Nobody I'm aware of.