Quietest compressor in $1-2k range

I went with a Hill EC-3000. Fairly quiet but won’t do the 4500 PSi.
i fill my bottle to 285 bar / 4,100 psi to reduce stress. Your RAW may need air more frequently than my .177s so other options may have to be considered. I also fill the guns prior to going to a match or the range. Takes les than five minutes to fill all three.
Happy hunting - can chat more on Sunday…

Reactions: dgeesaman
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B09GLVVVQ4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 The Tuxing is a pretty good deal, with the usual caveats with Chinese compressors. I did have two problems with mine within an hour, the electronic control unit wouldn't shut off and the auto pressure shutoff may have failed. Finally got hold of Tuxing after 2 days and from that point on they were falling over themselves to make sure I got the parts I needed, heck i'm getting more parts that I'll need. It filled my 74cf tank from 3,000 to 4,500 in 21 min, barely got warm, my guns tanks literally in minutes. Oh, the oil drain needs to be sealed WELL before filling with Royal Purple, the geniuses put ribbing around the drain plug and there is no seal for it. The instructions suck, as in virtually non-existent, but there are several of us owners here so it's not too bad. It's QUIET for a multi stage compressor, as in you can hold a conversation next to it. I'm awaiting the parts to get it up and running again, safely. You can find my story on the site here.

Look at the Omega Trail Charger Compressor I only have a set of one to compare to, but it seems to be pretty quiet compared to the majority of the air cooled compressors that are evaluated on YouTube. The Trail Charger is primarily water cooled with a fan blowing air over its radiator to cool it off, not primarily Air cooled, so a quieter. ledd power fan is needed. It is 12V Powered, so car portable with a 110V Inverter Included @4500 psi Output. It is capable of filling directly to a gun or a bottle. Price: is currently $959.99 @ AOA. Look on this forum page there are reviews for both the Hill and the Trail Charger. BP-1

Last edited:
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B09GLVVVQ4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 The Tuxing is a pretty good deal, with the usual caveats with Chinese compressors. I did have two problems with mine within an hour, the electronic control unit wouldn't shut off and the auto pressure shutoff may have failed. Finally got hold of Tuxing after 2 days and from that point on they were falling over themselves to make sure I got the parts I needed, heck i'm getting more parts that I'll need. It filled my 74cf tank from 3,000 to 4,500 in 21 min, barely got warm, my guns tanks literally in minutes. Oh, the oil drain needs to be sealed WELL before filling with Royal Purple, the geniuses put ribbing around the drain plug and there is no seal for it. The instructions suck, as in virtually non-existent, but there are several of us owners here so it's not too bad. It's QUIET for a multi stage compressor, as in you can hold a conversation next to it. I'm awaiting the parts to get it up and running again, safely. You can find my story on the site here.
Update, I got the parts I needed in today, after a few choice words for their design team, I got the Electron Control Unit in, fired it up and...oh wow, it ran, did a quick test of the shut off, it works, filled a 250 bar FX bottle, then a 350 bar bottle, then my Tiger tank 74 ccf from 3,000psi to 4300 psi. I checked the sound level it's at 93db. I did notice that the oil vent was putting out some smoke, you can see it in the daytime but with a head lamp it's there so......beware of indoor use. A further not, I'd filled the oil to mid level, today it was to the top of the gauge...HUH???? I drained a bit out and it looked good. Temp never got above 63c Even the cooling fans stopped for a bit. So far I can recommend this.