• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Quietest .25 (higher power)

Ok a 25 TAIPAN VETERAN WITH A HUGGETT MAGNA (THE WHOPPER) The DONNYFL EMPEROR seems just as quiet. IF you Really want DEAD quiet using an off the shelf CAN then go buy a Daystate Redwolf standard or HP or Pulsar HP with a Huggett MAGNA (Whopper). There's a MINI MAGNA (Whopper Jr.) I would not use if I needed to make a 50fpe gun silent. No affiliation to Burger King that's just what I call them. Yo!

Huggett Magna MINI (Whopper JR) next to a Huggett Belita good for up to 30fpe. The Huggett MAGNA (WHOPPER) Is about 50% longer than this MAGNA MINI (Whopper JR) Keep it WELL HIDDEN away from the woman. It just may replace YOU. 

1590380610_18593769945ecb48424f65c9.06240814.jpg

Thanks!! 

I have a couple Veterans with Sumos on them in .25 and have a Cricket .25 at Georgia Airguns getting a full tune and Charlie is making a customer 1/2 UNF adapter so can mount a suppressor on that as well and expecting that to be very quiet...

Yes the Veterans are quiet and have the Magna and snipe and 0dB both standard and "mini" and Huma as well as every Donny he has on his site....

Was just curious what everyone's thoughts were...I know each person has a different ear for things....

If the DayState Pulsar did not look like junk to me I might try that one...just HATE the look of those things!! In the name of science I might get one just to see if what YO says is true....

Any other ideas fellas.....

If money were NO object and you could build the ultimate silenced .25 of at least 50 FPE (NOT a 4 foot long 3 foot wide 4 pound can attached but something off the shelf!!)

So far the Pulsar seems like a good candidate. The Veterans I have and yes you can make them quit but want quiter!! 

So I would get a new airforce condor ss and send it to talon tunes for a tune. Tell him you want all the power you can get right to the point that you stop gaining velocity and then drop it back a hair. In this way the last half in of the barrel should actually not increase power but slow it down slightly from friction. You want a short powerful burst of air that uses all of its power propelling the pellet. Now your suppressor isn't dealing with all that extra air and will be way more efficient. I say airforce because they have a really heavy spring and hammer on thier condors but virtually any airgun can be tuned in this way. I think you could get like 68 fpe out of the condorss and still achieve this. That's only a guess tho. I know for a fact you can get 50. I know lots of people want the multishot but a tuned airforce condor is a smooth machine. I have 10 coons down in the last 2 years I've owned mine. I used a donny ronin and shoot mine at 3am with neighbors on both sides of me. Good luck. 

There's a USED 25 Daystate Saxon Edition Pulsar HP listed and not moving for a while for $1600 which apparently isn't selling. A BRAND NEW one is $1899 at AoA. I can't advise you on what to do since the difference in price is just too close. If it were $1425 I personally would buy it that's 25% off seems to be the norm. Maybe $1330 even better yet at 30% off. Like buying a brand new $24k Toyota Camry that has 4 miles on the odometer compared to a used one that's 4 months old with 1500 miles on it for $20k. You don't know if anything is amiss or if it's already marked by the cops or Even worse yet if anybody had sex in that used car how many times what positions how many different partners if they filmed themselves in your soon to be car then post it online that's YOUR CAR so THATS what that STAIN is! Probablys because he got one of them knocked up or 2 and wanted to get rid of the evidence. IDK. Yo!

I already made an offer 2 weeks ago well not an official offer but just asked if there was any room for negotiation that's all and hadn't gotten any reply so I figured he was either not actively serious about selling or he decided to just keep it and forgot to delete or at least amend his post. I think nobody would buy it for $1600 just because for only $299 you get a BRAND SPANKING NEW ONE from AoA with a receipt in YOUR NAME as proof of purchase in case it needed anything warrantied for FIVE YEARS. I predict they are going to drop some more due to the fact their Halo flagship Delta Wolf's just around the corner. I'd buy one in a heartbeat if they dropped them down to $1500 for the HP. Yo!

Eeh tsakula I disagree just cause a gun costs a lot doesn't always mean it is a better shooter etc....I am sure the Air Force for my purpose would be absolutely perfect I just don't have enough information as yet....I own guns from literally every high end manufacturer and I also own Hatsan and Benjamin and Kral and others that were have the price if not more and my Hatsan Bullboss .25 will keep up with them now it is not as pretty etc. but wnd of the day it is lead on target and they ALL do that!!

Yeah I messaged him also just to take a shot but have a feeling he is pretty firm....Even 1500 seems a bit steep on a used one...1300 maybe 1400 shipped and it would make sense buying used...

Anyone else have any ideas??