• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Quiet & Small

Looking for quiet & small...very urban. Edgun lelya looks ok sizewise as does leshy. Never seen or shot either but have read here that the Edguns have a pretty loud bark. Maybe there is a combination of better silencer and power setting. Repeater preferred but not deal breaker. I have a FWB65 but even it has a jarring sound and a little weak for crows. 
I’ve even considered building customized crosman pistol but that seems like it’s own religion. 

Get the Lelya2 if you have the means and the BAT extension makes a very noticeable difference in sound reduction. You can also do a Crosman 1701p with a TKO and replace with a P-Rod TP or drill out that factory TP to .08 and add a RAI AR15 stock adapter if you want to go cheap and effective. That's significantly more power than your FWB 65 and nearly silent. You probably get identical power level as your 65 vs 1701p just by leaving well enough alone and get 40-50 shots per fill and that will be ridiculously quiet with a TKO and still match that 65 in accuracy.

Lots of up votes for Lelya. I would think I'd want .177-.22 for this application. I have some .25 60fpe guns already (process of re-moderationg one). Do good ones show up used or is this a best bought new? I'd asked in another thread if they could have caliber changed and one chap said yes but are the parts available? Anybody actually done it? Maybe I should email edgunwest if I decide to go that way. At some point I may build out a crosman for grins--maybe even in CO2 so I can travel without "air". 

I have lots of Lelya questions but maybe this is not the time (ES, preferred pellet, available parts, ease of service.....etc.).

The wildcat seems much larger but maybe it is more refined? One of each😳

I have a Benjamin Marauder with and Donny FL shogun and it is SUPER quiet.. Anything inside of 40 yards is dead..... even crows when using JSB Hades....I needed a super quiet gun because of neighbors.....impact on target at thirty yard is louder than the gun .....not to mention budget friendly and with the right tuning on it I can get about 710-715 fps......

1593106002_18719963215ef4de52629453.11057328.jpg

I have a Benjamin Marauder with and Donny FL shogun and it is SUPER quiet.. Anything inside of 40 yards is dead..... even crows when using JSB Hades....I needed a super quiet gun because of neighbors.....impact on target at thirty yard is louder than the gun .....not to mention budget friendly and with the right tuning on it I can get about 710-715 fps......

1593106002_18719963215ef4de52629453.11057328.jpg

Is that a donnyfl adapter to put the moderator on? I think will get a setup just like yours.