Quiet(est) Compact/pup

My Prod has me spoiled. Its super quiet and tweeked to my liking. Does what I need it to do.My go 2 however, I want to go big lol. Ready to dump a few bucks into something nice so.. what do you guys think..Out of the box most backyard(est) friendly? 22 cal. FX? Uragan? Taipan? I want to take that sucker out of the box and start shootin. Now, Im a tinkerer and I will have my way with it eventually but just want to start out with something that is quiet from the get go..I understand "quiet" doesnt have the same meaning to all but just like to hear your suggestions (and help me make a decision and end this dilemma lol) 

Thanks!

Chuck

I just bought a Taipan Veteran Long in .22. It is super quiet with the built in moderator. The CZ barrel is very accurate. I chose the gun due to the many positive reviews of other owners. Also like that is not a tinker gun. The only thing I was worried about is the rear cocking lever. After shooting 200 rounds it has become second nature. Good luck with your choice. There are a lot of choices. 

The 3 you mentioned are awesome! I still have 2 Prods and will never give them up. My Taipan short (Mutant) is the quietest and requires no moderator. A Donny FL can make either of the other 2 backyard quiet too in .22. If I were buying new I would get the Uragan Compact but there is one other you didn’t mention that needs consideration—-the Vixen! A friend has the Prophet Compact and likes it also. Compact 22 ‘s are my very favorite and which ever one you choose you will certainly be happy.
Almost forgot the Edgun Leyla and Leishey! Let your budget be your guide!!

I will also say that out of the ridiculous amount of airguns I’ve owned, the most quiet out of the box gun I’ve owned is my Taipan Vet. The bad news is if your a tinkerer and plan to have your way with a Taipan you will quickly become bored. Unfortunately or fortunately, 98% of tinkerers are not capable of improving the platform. They are the polar opposite of FX airguns when it comes to lead consumption. One string over the chronograph and maybe a slight adjustment. Then for the rest of its life it’s just pellets down range. No probes, barrels or other do-dads that cause you to waste lead. It’s the airgun equivalent of a firearm. Find its pet load and that’s what the grandkids will still be shooting when they inherit it. They are great, but they are boring. I’ve had mine since 2017.

Ernest Rowe tuned cricket compact .22. Jsb 18.1 @ 880 fps, 30 fpe. Small holes in shroud 180° apart.
20210328_100250.1637853586.jpg
20211125_103140.1637854381.jpg