FX Quick FX Warranty Question??

The old FX USA was very generous with what they would fix under warranty past the absolute date.
I expect you need to contact one of the FX authorized centers to see if they'll look at your problem.
Why not ask on AGN. Someone here could tell you how to fix it :)
No problem with anything just curious if you buy new in box that might be older stock if that effects it.

The warranty starts from time of purchase. The manual I got with my new Impact states 3 years and I’m including a link (albeit from 2019) that goes into the details and I haven’t seen anything that would appear to contradict what was posted.

3 years, period, doesn't matter who has it. Just have to prove when it was first purchased. FYI they can't tell, as far as I know, from the Serial #.
Fx USA checked my maverick based on serial number. I was second owner. I’m just wondering if a dealer has had it on their shelf 1.5 years is 1.5 years of the warranty gone if I have original receipt ?

Fx USA checked my maverick based on serial number. I was second owner. I’m just wondering if a dealer has had it on their shelf 1.5 years is 1.5 years of the warranty gone if I have original receipt ?
All I can say is that under the 'old' FX USA I pleaded my case, third hand gun than someone had totally hosed, they managed to break things that should never break under normal uses, case in point, firing the gun with the cocking handle back, over and over, WILL destroy the hammer and BREAK the Main Block....they started sending me parts. They didn't have a way to check the Serial # or so they said. If you have the receipt for the original purchase is should be from that date. Parts really aren't too bad, unless you need a total rebuild which is doubtful...unless a total idiot like mine, had the gun first then good luck, you'll be gaining valuable repair experience. :cool:

Reactions: Trucker3573