• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Quick disconnect with regulator?? Where to buy.

Hey guys. My cf tanks has a male disconnect on the valve. When I fill my guns I have to be careful not to open to quickly or it would over fill my gun past 3000 psi. So I'm looking for a fill line with a regulator I can set to 3000-3200 psi from a 4500 psi tank. So I no matter how wide my valve is open, it would not over fill my gun. But I can't find where I can get on. Anyone know where I can get one from? Thanks 

This is the valve I have on my tank. Hoping to find a regulator built into line or can be attached between the tank and the gun so it can regulated output to only 3000 psi. Looking for something in the $50 or around there. Don't really want to pay anything over $100 just to set output pressure to 3000psi.

Screenshot_20201211-184438_Chrome.1607734156.jpg

$425??? o_O I was hoping for something like $50. That is way out of my budget.

At least that's also a perfect gun reg setting tune guide tool device to make your gun shoot the most accurate as it can possibly ever be. You will know exactly what pressure to adjust the gun reg pressure after using this online reg nothing can ever be more perfect than this for accuracy for any pellets and slugs and for any gun.

Tether it to your guns at any set pressure via dial for tightest ES and tiniest one hole groups and shoot all day too.

Can't you just crack the big BLACK knob just a little barely open like leaky faucet then use the big RED knob to fill slowly?

Doesn't work that way. The red nob is just for the 2nd gauge to tell the out put pressure. It the black nob is the valve to open the air into the gun. Yes can try opening it slowly. But when filling a small gun like my marauder pistol, the black nob is pretty hard to turn when its shut off. So have to use some force to open and sometime it would opened too big filling up a small pistol like the prod to over 3000 psi if not careful. I was just hoping there is a external regulator can install in the line so won't have to be careful not to open the valve too much. My tank valve doesn't have a restriction for slow fill so even the slightest turn on the black nob, air will rush quickly into the gun. Most time I have to quickly shut it off and sometimes I panic cause it starting to over fill and I turn the nob wrong way opening it more. So having a external regulator in the line will be much help.