Quick detach rings reliable ??

I'm personally quite partial to larue for repeatable qd (with no tools) rings, however I'm also quite partial to clip on night vision which looks through my daytime scope (and at the inexpensive end can be had for about the price of a set of larue rings) I reviewed just such an optic here:
https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/budget-night-vision-optic-reviewed/

I realize you may have already bought some other night vision, in which case this is no help whatsoever, but on the off chance you haven't this might save you some trouble and $$$ leave you with a more convenient setup. 

Hope that helps. :) 

Sorry guys guess I am one of the lucky ones. I have several pairs of the UTG lever action QR rings and as of this time have not had a problem with any of them as yet. They go on and off easy and once they are adjusted properly have very little if any POI change when my NV and regular scopes are removed and reinstalled. I have been using them for several years.

I love my QD mounts and Rings , here is what I use and I trust them 100% of time I never had a failure or slippage I have used many in heavy recoil mag guns

1.LARUE TACTICAL ANY MODEL IF YOU DON'T NEED A , CANT BUILT IN , TRY THE CAN SYSTEM ones as they much cheaper $99 for mount $39 for ring set , great deal

2,BOBRO , ANOTHER GREAT MOUNT AND LIGHT WEIGHT

3, SPURH is a great mount but very expensive , and heavy great for heavy recoil powder burners ,, The one I have uses 5 lugs to lock down munt where as the rest use 2 usually

I HAVE MOUNTED TAKEN OFF AND REMOUNTED , i HAVE TOSSED GUN IN GRASS AND STILL ALL HOLD 0 EXACTLY

LOU