• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Questions on needed fittings?

There's a special connection for hose to filter, kind of a "ball in socket," with an outer threaded ring for securing. The one threaded end is 10mm which threads directly into Yong Heng. I used a double ended male foster (pictured) to attach female ends to
IMG_20220226_110144.jpg
the provided Yong Heng hose/filter assembly. WM
IMG_20230203_231050.jpg

Good luck nailing down Foster fitting sizes. There are 1/8" & 1/4" NPT. There are BSPP, 10mm, some that require two o-rings (typically a brass base and common in Asia), as well as those with a SS base and only requiring one 0-ring.

\And then there are those that are swaged directly to the hose and cannot be changed. PITA, IMO.

Good luck trying to sort it all out.

Good luck nailing down Foster fitting sizes. There are 1/8" & 1/4" NPT. There are BSPP, 10mm, some that require two o-rings (typically a brass base and common in Asia), as well as those with a SS base and only requiring one 0-ring.

\And then there are those that are swaged directly to the hose and cannot be changed. PITA, IMO.

Good luck trying to sort it all out.
The 10mm threaded end was exact replacement for OEM Yong Heng part, even utilizing same Delrin washer for sealing. The "ball and socket" arrangement always seem to be slow leaking, causing some owners to strip out threaded rings by overtightening. Haven't figured how to stop slow leaks but compressor easily fills despite, so learned to live with it. WM

Reactions: F6Hawk
WM thanks for getting back,
That pic helped out alot ,
Ray
The water coalescing filter is tops for removing bulk moisture, I follow-up with an M50 filter as a finishing touch. After two years I pulled hoses from water-coalescing filter and found entrance "ball and socket" rusty and corroded, exit one like brand new, good evidence it works. WM
IMG_20221022_234748.jpg

Reactions: Gerry52