• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate Questions about cleaning the Alpha/Delta Wolf barrel

I have some questions about cleaning the Alpha/Delta Wolf barrel?
I read throughout the forum and I can't understand how to clean it. From the Daystate website it appears that the chrono is cleaned with a ramrod as if it were the barrel of a firearm.
Is it necessary to remove it from the frame?
And then is it necessary to remove the chrono from the barrel?
Can't I just run a cable with a cotton patch without disassembling the barrel or the chrono?
Is there any explanatory video?
Can I use firearm cleaning fluid for the barrel?
Thanks.

I read throughout the forum and I can't understand how to clean it. From the Daystate website it appears that the chrono is cleaned with a ramrod as if it were the barrel of a firearm.
Can't I just run a cable with a cotton patch without disassembling the barrel or the chrono?
Thanks.
A soft patch with Balistol is fine. I'm not sure what's in firearm cleaners so I'd steer clear of those. They could effect the breech rings.

In terms of How To videos, AoA has a video on YouTube and probably others.

Thanks.
there are several exceptionally well done videos on youtube for this. worth watching. AOA

Reactions: Palptine