Question to the users of MKM products

I’m seeking input from those of you that are users of MK Machining scope accessories, in particular the star studded parallax knob focus wheels and their anti cant scope levels. 

Based on my research, it seems a lot of manufacturers that design these type of scope levels never show a focus wheel on the parallax knob when advertising these levels in their catalog. What I would like to see if any of you are able, is a pic of a view as if you were looking thru the scope as normal, and I’d like to see if the side focus knob/wheel blocks any view of that level. If a pic cannot be produced, your feedback is welcome. This would be of course for folks that mount the level on the left side(right handed shooter), and mount the level ahead of the turrets.

im a big fan of MKM, and use their throw levers and side focus knobs exclusively on all my scopes and anyone I’ve mounted scopes for. It’s the levels being blocked by the focus wheel is what concerns me. I’ve used the Wheeler level that folds to the side for years, just looking for something different.

thank you

BR

C53A974C-A1C0-4F15-98DC-29D8A8E44468.1646071073.jpeg

Following up on this-

i was given center to center dimensions from a manufacturer whose anti cant level I was considering. The measurements were from center of mounting ring to center of bubble, and after mocking something up on my scope to simulate the view of the bubble with my eye looking thru the scope, I found I would have to pull off to try and see the bubble so I declined from deviating away from the Wheeler levels that I’ve been accustomed to, the ones that fold up against the scope body when done shooting and swing outwards when shooting. I never have to pull my eye off the scope with these, and, because of the price point, I was able to toss my $$ I had planned on the more costly ones like I had my eyes on initially, onto something else.

thanks for all that contributed to this thread.