• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Question to target shooters only - what scope?

I have a custom pb project coming up in 308 heavy long barrel. Planning a 100-200-300 meters BR competition rifle put together from various sources. If I can figure how to mount the optics,
buying a new scope is next. But I am very finicky I like high power, and don't want to remove my Falcon X50T from my .25 Impact MK2 which is currently tuned for 100 M BR.
My 2-300 range is covered with grass surrounded with high trees, a lot of shade spots moving around along the day but a lot of wind as well blowing through like in a tunnel and swirling badly at the center. This was a main reason choosing a 308 pb instead constantly fighting air movements with the PCP.
So shopping now for higher power optics that I can see that POI clearly @ 300. And prefer a single power.

I have a custom pb project coming up in 308 heavy long barrel. Planning a 100-200-300 meters BR competition rifle put together from various sources. If I can figure how to mount the optics,
buying a new scope is next. But I am very finicky I like high power, and don't want to remove my Falcon X50T from my .25 Impact MK2 which is currently tuned for 100 M BR.
My 2-300 range is covered with grass surrounded with high trees, a lot of shade spots moving around along the day but a lot of wind as well blowing through like in a tunnel and swirling badly at the center. This was a main reason choosing a 308 pb instead constantly fighting air movements with the PCP.
So shopping now for higher power optics that I can see that POI clearly @ 300. And prefer a single power.