Question(s) for AA S510 XS Ultimate Sporter

Hi, I’ve seen some questions/answers regarding the optics for the AA 510 xs ultimate sporter .25, but I wanna ask a few directly

I just got my first pcp gun (air arms 510) after wanting one for years. Now, after spending the money, I wanna make sure I get the optics right.

Any info helps, but I’m curious if medium mounts with a UTG Accushot 4-16x44

If so, what specific mounts?

Also, if there are any recommendations on other scope and mount setups with this gun, I would greatly appreciate reading/seeing what you got, so I more stuff to go off of. (My price range for optics is in the $150-$200 range until further notice)

I’m also more interested in an FFP scope after doing the research

Thank you so much, I’m pretty excited for this,

Justin

Edit: I’m primarily going to be doing pest control on farm land and plinking from 50-100 ideally

Last edited:
I don't think you can buy a GOOD scope befitting that rifle within your budget.
I'm an Athlon guy. Had others but I settled there. Read the forums and watch YouTube. Joe Rhea ( cyclops) is usually very helpful. You might get away with a Good 4x16x40 if shooting under 100 yds. Lighter and mid range priced. You saved for a great gun, don't cut it short with cheap optics. You won't be happy and have to buy again. Get shootin'!

I don't think you can buy a GOOD scope befitting that rifle within your budget.
I'm an Athlon guy. Had others but I settled there. Read the forums and watch YouTube. Joe Rhea ( cyclops) is usually very helpful. You might get away with a Good 4x16x40 if shooting under 100 yds. Lighter and mid range priced. You saved for a great gun, don't cut it short with cheap optics. You won't be happy and have to buy again. Get shootin'!
Thank you for the info, I greatly appreciate it

Was leaning the same way to just wait until I can get a worthy scope, for what I desire