Question for Zan

weevil

Dec 19, 2022
Utah
@ZAN (or others who have done the following)

I’ve heard that it’s possible to get Zan slugs without hollow points. I’m particularly interested in 16 and 20grain 177s. I heard that Zan will make them from existing molds with the HP filled in, adding 1-2 grains in weight and presumably increasing BC. The question is: doesn’t this negatively impact their performance? I would have thought that they were designed to have a certain (optimal) fore-aft weight distribution. If that isn’t a concern, how do I order some?

I’ve heard that it’s possible to get Zan slugs without hollow points. I’m particularly interested in 16 and 20grain 177s. I heard that Zan will make them from existing molds with the HP filled in, adding 1-2 grains in weight and presumably increasing BC. The question is: doesn’t this negatively impact their performance? I would have thought that they were designed to have a certain (optimal) fore-aft weight distribution. If that isn’t a concern, how do I order some?
Just write to ZAN of your needs. He is open for ideas.

Yes solids .177cal can be done. The work in my Revere perfectly.
uvOLZBSh.jpg

Hello,
Yes, it can be done.
Please send us email at [email protected] and we will take care of your wishes 😉