Question for 20 MOA v StrelokPro

Ok so I've thought a lot about this before and want to say yes although take it with a grain of salt. The height over bore would refer to the height of the scope if it extended all the way to the end of the muzzle. Its a very small downward angle so the difference is small but it is there. Some quick math with the angle and distance to the muzzle should give you a more realistic number.

StrelokPro has a Facebook page with tons of questions and answer by the creator. Might look at it. I was told no by him as long as you measure the scope height to the nearest tenth. With my powder burners I have verified drops out to 1200 and it was always spot on as long as I had my data input correct and environments.

Thanks
Jon

StrelokPro has a Facebook page with tons of questions and answer by the creator. Might look at it. I was told no by him as long as you measure the scope height to the nearest tenth. With my powder burners I have verified drops out to 1200 and it was always spot on as long as I had my data input correct and environments.

Thanks
Jon
I sent Igore a Facebook message

From the facebook answer group:
Nope, doesn't matter.

Scope height is from the centreline of the bore to the centreline of the scope measured at midpoint of the turret block.

In that sense 20moa rail or not has no effect on the line of sight which is already accounted for when you enter the scope height and zero distance. 👍

Nope, doesn't matter.

Scope height is from the centreline of the bore to the centreline of the scope measured at midpoint of the turret block.

In that sense 20moa rail or not has no effect on the line of sight which is already accounted for when you enter the scope height and zero distance. 👍
Yeah I always measured from the center of the bolt to center of the turret.

Reactions: cavedweller
Nope, doesn't matter.

Makes sense. Technically, every time you click your scope up or down, the front objective is moving up or down from the rear occular depending on the number of clicks you make. If this mattered that much, strelok would be very difficult to use.

Nope won't matter.

Remember that you can always "true" your ranges and speed. Get a good zero at your desired range, I use 50 yards. Then go out to 100 or more yards and get a good grouping. Go to the trying portion of the program and adjust. This will negate any devation you have in the scope height, velocity, and bc calculation.

I have been using strelok on guns from my .177 airgun up to a 338 lapua mag and have had great success with all of them.